Stomache Ache

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Zack, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zack

Zack New Member

I'm a new to this forum as well as being sexually active. My gf loves to give head and she has for a lil while now, she told me that her previous bf had kind of a bad taste and that mine was much better. She told me that she would always have a really bad stomache ache after she swallowed his cum and she didnt have that problem with me until today. Maybe it was because she didnt eat about 7-8 hours... Is there any way I can prevent this?

2. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

emm, if she's your girlfriend now, why do you want her to be ok with her ex? :ugh

3. Zack

Zack New Member

no, its because that was a problem for her in the last relationship and her stomache hur yesterday from me...

also, she told me that its normal for her stomache to hurt somewhat after she swallows, infact many of her friends that also swallow have had stomache aches often as well.

#3 Zack, Jun 10, 2004
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2004
  4. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I've never had a stomachache from swallowing cum, but I have had intense nausea after orgasming before. This has happened a number of times and makes me want to throw up, but swallowing cum has never done it. I prefer to spit it out but will swallow if my man wants me to, depending on his mood :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.