stolen panties

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by marisha415, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marisha415

marisha415 New Member

It happened to me several times....after a man leaves my place, the next morning I discover that my panties are stolen...there are endless possibilities what they might do to it...but did it ever happen to anyone else?
  2. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

I wouldn't take panties. Note a way to endear yourself to make the sequel!

3. Pluto

Pluto New Member

You know in Japan, they have vending machines that sell dirty (not sure how) panties. I'm sure they would set a few over your way. :)
  4. teamster145

teamster145 Gold Member

I have heard of guys doin that to show how many different girls they have been with. I never did that.
  5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

Japanese school girls sell their panties to the company that then puts them in vending machines. Supposedly they can make quite a lot of money doing this. I lived and worked in Japan for about eighteen months and my clean panties were stolen off my clothes dryer-hanger several times. The school I worked for provided a washing machine but not a dryer, and like most people I hung my clean clothes outside to dry. I had a ground floor apartment which I shared with another teacher, and I later learned that the school usually didn't put single female teachers in ground floor apartments because of pervvy panty thieves. After a while though, I was able to purchase a second hand clothes dryer and didn't have to worry anymore about having my undies stolen.
  6. Pluto

Pluto New Member

I'm not surprised you were targeted for panty theft. Not to mention the fact a gaijin wore it making it doubly more valueable to them. ??!!??
  7. Bev

Bev New Member

I'm guessing because of the size of my breasts, I've had bras and panties stolen from my washing line a couple of times, haha.
  8. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I stole once and never again because of guiltiness... that was age age ago.
  9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Lets see!!!!!

Checking pantie drawer to see if I have a pair of P&B's panties.

Nope,,,,,Dammit.
  10. barbie

barbie New Member

Don't think that would really prove anything.

All he would have to do is go buy a bunch and wear them.LOL
  11. Kuriosa

Kuriosa New Member

:uhh: crazy... haha
  12. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

I guess panty stealing is some sort of perversion. Some guys do it to keep tab on how many girls they've slept with. Among the Japanese, it may be a kind of fetish. Personally, it hasn't happened to me before but my girlfriends have reported having their panties stolen.
  13. johnnyangel694u

johnnyangel694u Gold Member

When my wife was single, she hooked up with a guy one night and when they were finished he asked if he could keep her undies. She let him take them. What would you do if someone asked you for your panties?
  14. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

I would gladly hand them over...in the hope that they would be put to good use in the future ;)
  15. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

i love panties, i love buying my girl panties and undergarments all the time. i have several pair of her dirty underwear in my possesion, she gives them all to me willingly. On morning, she slipped off her thong wrapped it gently around my fully erect penis and did one slow light stroke. I busted one of the biggest nuts ever. i love panties.
  16. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Ooh, was it silky? I'll bet it was silky.
  17. teamster145

teamster145 Gold Member

I would say it wouldnt matter. I like a girl who pays attention to her panties and always has sexy ones on.
  18. Thorn

Thorn Gold Member

Years ago I did maintenance for several large apartment complexes so I had the master keys at all times. Every now and then I and my co-worker (my best friend) would look through the tenants under clothes if we knew it was a hot woman living there. I guess it was because we knew we couldn't have the girl so that was as close to her as we could get. I have matured somewhat since then. :eyes

Maybe the guys that steal or ask for them have somewhat of a low self esteem and use them as a reminder of the conquest to build their confidence. Who knows?
  19. Jill_c

Jill_c New Member

I have never had panties stolen, but I have forgotten a couple of pairs.
  20. marisha415

marisha415 New Member

Someone asked for my panties before, and I just gave him a clean pair undies....no problem... but I had a problem about him stealing my stuff...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.