[Ask a Girl] stimulation while asleep

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by awakened, Oct 10, 2010.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

I read an article a few weeks ago in the Dr. office in MD magazine about arousal during sleep. I remember is was more focused on men getting wood and ejaculating during sleep. Well I dont think I ever remember having a fuck dream but surely have gotten very aroused by actions in my dreaming. But this last week was different, I was not dreaming a story, i was just feeling very warm, comfortable and aroused and very litely woke up finding myself cumming all over my fingers. I have had a similar experience when I awoke to my husband fingering me and getting me wet , but this was all me, he was snoring next to me.
    Does this happen often to other women?? This is pretty much the only place i talk about anything sexual so I have no-one else to ask.

2. Meee

Gold Member

I'm not sure if my sexual dreams have a story either. Maybe they do at first, but eventually the dream is mostly warm and comfortable, the way you said. Everything turns into pillows and clouds, and gravity disappears, and I have a wonderful orgasm where I feel like I'm dissolving. Then I wake up and right away I want another orgasm just like that, but usually it doesn't work out that way.

I've never cum on myself or anything like that in my sleep. In fact, it's hard to prove that I actually had an orgasm, or if I just dreamed that I had one. But it feels so good in the dream that I guess it doesn't matter. The boyfriend says he's heard me breathing in my sleep like I was having an orgasm, so maybe I really do.

Oh, and how often does it happen? Hmm, maybe once a month or two.

3. too_thick

too_thick Member

it's called
    "sexsomnia"

I have woken up before with my hands in my shorts before
    It became more apparent in the summer when I started sleeping nude

that's when I woke up masturbating dosing in and out of sleep

4. awakened

awakened New Member

Thank you too thick. The name was on the tip of my tongue. Did you read the article or did you already know the term ??

5. too_thick

too_thick Member

I knew about it as my brother has the same problem :lol

but his is much worse then my problem

most mornings I wake up in Erotic positions

I hate when I wake up Sleeping on my boner as my butt will be sticking up in the air lol

#5 too_thick, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  6. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I orgasm in a dream, I don't know if I orgasm for real but, when I wake from such a dream, my pussy is sometimes still contracting. I'm not usually wet from the dream, I just feel at peace and relieved.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Awakened, you are far from alone with these experiences.
    Several of my past lovers have recounted exactly that which you described.
    One in fact would often wake me to tell me of the recent event knowing full well that it meant instant erection and humpy-do without further encouragement.
    At times on waking in the morning I wondered having dreamt the whole episode but the dried wet patch and her content smile usually put paid to such notion.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

My wife woke up once thinking I had fucked her in her sleep. She asked disappointedly why I didn't wake her up. She felt her pussy and it was sopping wet and told me it was full of cum - meaning mine. But I swore I didn't do it. I'm not sure she ever believed me.

Then I read an article about a guy who had broken into a house and fucked a woman in her sleep without waking the husband. That grossed me out and made me worried and paranoid for a long time. I was especially worried that the cum she felt, she thought was semen and not her own juices. I'm over it now, since she had no lingering effects or evidence, if you know what I mean.

9. Meee

Gold Member

Oh. Sexsomnia? Is that what this thread is about? Then the answer is no, I don't do that as far as I know. When I have those dreams that I was talking about, I'm not actually masturbating in my sleep. Well, as far as I know.

10. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

I have never had sexsomnia. One night I stayed up all night just to see :D

11. Sigh

Gold Member

I don't have dreams of having sex that much but when I do it feels like I'm having an orgasm and I wake up finding my hand rubbing my belly button lol

To be honest there isn't a morning I don't wake up wet but I don't think I have sexsomnia...though sometimes I wake up with my hand on my clit.

12. Jolay

Jolay New Member

You know whenever I dream I am having sex i really feel like I am having it, when my husband says you were having sex in your dreams again, I laugh, I feel so helpless because I cannot control it. Once in my dream someone was really eating my pussy out like i never felt it before and I actually woke up because It felt so damm real. Wow the dream world can be a lot of fun too.