Stimulating the G-Spot my short version

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by GentleManSteve, Jan 17, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Stimulating the G-Spot my short version

Foreplay
    Most people think foreplay is what you do in the bed room before intercourse but it really starts before then.
    All right what you want to do is prepare for the evening with a candle light dinner with roses and soft music playing with some incense burning of a smell that will remind her of her childhood to relax her more and trust you a little more. prepare the bed with rose peddles.
    Maybe use some heated oil to give her a sensuous massage.

more foreplay that will Arouse the woman even more
    What I do is that I try to kiss, lick and suck the womans entire body before massaging the G-Spot.

Finding the G-Spot

The best way to find it is to put in your fingers into her vagina pressing upward on the upper vaginal walls with a good bit of pressure and slowly insert your fingers while pressing upward on her upper vaginal walls toward her stomach. When you are inserting your fingers slowly watch her reactions to tell when you hit the right place. But you can also ask her to tell you whenever the sensation changes and it feels real good for her. Just remember just like Nipples on a girl they come in all sizes, and So does the G-Spot. Sometimes you will beable to locate it by yourself pretty easy without the girls help but sometimes she will have to tell you when you are there. because sometimes you will feel it and it can feel like a small bean or a small mound but sometimes you will not feel anything and will have to have the girl to tell you when the sensation changes for the best.
    (Hint) The G-Spot is usually 1-3 inches inside the vagina up toward the clitoris inside the vagina deep in the vaginal walls and need a good bit of pressure to stimulate it properly.
    When you find it you want to massage that area with a good bit of pressure but not to much where you are hurting the woman. Just remember that it takes time to make the G-Spot more responsive to your touch so massage it good. The more you massage it the bigger the G-Spot gets because the G-Spot is like the male penis. Where as the male penis fills with blood and the G-Spot fills with Cumm. But unlike the male penis it will not enlarge that fast and needs more time to get the woman aroused or horny before trying to stimulate the G-Spot for the first tme because it can feel very uncomfortable for the woman if you try to stimulate the G-Spot before she is well aroused.

more
    OK insert at least 2 fingers into the pussy press upward on the upper vaginal wall and with a good bit of pressure slowly go deeper into the vagina pressing up the whole time. watch for her reaction and she should shiver or shake a little or she might make a moaning sound whenever you hit the right spot. If this does not work ask her to tell you when it feels a lot better. If she is laying on her back ask her to bring her knees up toward her chest so you can put more pressure on the G-Spot. If you like put a pillar under her ass to prop her ass up some so you can put more pressure on the G-Spot.
    One of the best ways to get to the G-Spot is in the doggy style position or laying on her stomach.
    Just remember the G-Spot is anywhere from 1 inch to 3 inches inside the vagina in the upper vaginal walls close to where the clitoris is at but inside the vagina walls. And remember to use a good bit of pressure to stimulate it the best.
    And don't jump right in the pool before the water is warm enough. Make sure the water is warm before getting wet.
    And practice makes perfect so practice a lot and you will have her cumming harder and harder each time.

The urge to pee
    When the woman is close to have a G-Spot orgasm she will have the urge to urinate, but it will not be urine it will be cumm.
    The reason the woman has this feeling is because the G-Spot is real close to the Bladder and when it fill with cum and enlarges it put pressure on the Bladder causing the sensation that feels like they need to urinate. What you want to do is have the girl bleed her bladder before stimulating the G-Spot if she still has trouble letting you stimulate her G-Spot to orgasm. Just tell her to pee so she will know it will not be urine because she has emptied her bladder.

Massaging the G-Spot and her first orgasm.

When massaging the G-Spot you want to do it slow at first to load more cumm in to the G-Spot to make it where she will cumm more harder the first orgasm. Maybe at a speed of circles on the G-Spot 1-2 circles every second or 1-2 back and forth motions every second.

Multiple G-Spot orgasms
    Now after she has had her first G-Spot orgasm and you want to make her have multiple G-Spot orgasms, you need to massage her G-Spot real real fast and hard.
    The faster you massage the G-Spot the faster it will load up and cumm. It is very easy to make a girl cumm by speed massaging her G-Spot real real fast and hard.

Hitting the G-Spot with your penis during intercourse.
    What you want to do is find the G-Spot with your fingers first to know where it is and then put your penis in where it will hit the same place you had your fingers at whenever you found the G-Spot with you fingers. OK when you know where it is at you can give her G-Spot orgasms while having intercourse sex with her. You can grab your penis with your hand to put more pressure in the right place to stimulate the G-Spot with more pressure by using your hand to apply more pressure in the right place.
    If you are use to having sex with the same person you can try different position every night to keep from getting bored by the same o same o.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Thanks for that Steve, it is good information.

I've been playing with g-spots on different women for a long time, and there are two things guys should be aware of. First up, a g-spot gets more pronounced with arousal, so it is hard to find unless your partner is hot. Second, most g-spots are in the upper vaginal wall, usually at the twelve o'clock position if she is on her back. However, the location can be anywhere from 10am to 2pm. The location also varies quite a bit front-to-back with different women. If not found easily, a bit of exploration is required.

However, once you find it on your partner, you will find it every time afterwards.

3. GentleManSteve

Yea I have found out in my experiences all women are different in some way and when I tell girls or guys how to find it or massage it. I tell them it takes practice on different girls. I have had some girls say I bet you do not need practice Steve. I said all girls are different and for me to say I wouldn't need practice on any girl I would be sadly mistaken but since I know how to do it I will not need too much practice to find out what works for different girls

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Mmmm....

Sounds lovely....lucky woman!

5. loveit247

Gold Member

The G spot does not fill with cum. It is a collection of nerve endings that link up to the clitoris, it does not have any reservoir in it to hold any sort ejaculatory fluid. The fluid that is ejaculated by women is in fact produced in and secreated from the urethra.

The reason the G spot "grows" is because it has areas of erectile tissue that fills with blood while being stimulated.

6. GentleManSteve

I am not going to get in to argument with you loveit24/7 But I have been studying the G-Spot for over 23 years and I know for a 100% certainty that the G-Spot (Skenes Glands) fill up with female ejaculate fluid.

7. loveit247

Gold Member

If you say so, I will tell my boss, a gyne that he is wrong.

8. x_lascivious

x_lascivious New Member

Wow, that's some pretty extensive explaining. Thanks Steve... I'm a pre-med student, and I know the female reproductive system pretty well. The skene's gland is the equivalent of the prostate gland in males. The skene's gland DOES fill up with moisture, which is then expelled out of the urethra=female ejaculation. It only comes out of the urethra, but it is definitely not produced there.

9. GentleManSteve

Thanks x_lascivious. I been arguing with so called experts all the time. They are not willing to admit they are wrong so I do not even bother with it any more. The so called experts do not even believe that the ejaculate fluid is even ejaculate fluid. They believe it is urine. No matter if anybody proves them wrong they still do not believe or want to believe they have been wrong all this time. That is why I do not argue with the experts or so called experts any more.

10. GentleManSteve

Why I am at it I might as well tell loveit24/7 to ask her boss the gyne. If the G-Spot (Skenes Glands) doesn't make any fluid then why does it make squishy noises when when it fills with fluid and you can hear the fluid in her (Skenes Glands) squishing around when you massage it.

11. eNTi

eNTi New Member

i've been trying to find that ominous spot for quite a while now. i was starting to think it doesn't exist. i really wonder how aroused a women needs to be for me to be able to find that spot?

12. pirouette

Gold Member

Ok, ok, I must humbly offer my opinion. Having been exposed to DES I have had a number of cancers pop up from time to time in random locations throughout my body. I have had a few skenes glands removed. I still experience g-spot stimulation and orgasm. The only difference is that I'm not gushing with moisture anymore. I still get wet, but it isn't like a flood or anything. But my g-spot and my skenes glands are not located in the same place.
    I hope that helps. :)

13. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

That is the short version???!! WOW, Womens stuff is complicated..lol..worht it, but complicated..

14. GentleManSteve

Hey pirouette I am sorry to hear you ordeal with cancer. I had a girld friend that had an operation and her G-Spot was relocated right below her Clitoris and she really loved when I massaged her G-Spot and Clitoris at the same time. Since her G-Spot was now outside of her vagina it was a lot easier for me to massage it.

I do not know where they might have relocated you G-Spot but I am sure you probably can find it with a little experimenting.

Again I am so sorry to hear your ordeal with cancer. I really feel for you and hope you always live a productive life.

My prayers are with you.

Yea this is my short version slamd097. My long version goes more into detail about different odors to use to help relax the female and different color lighting to use to make her more aroused so she will be more in the mood to let you experiment with her. And it goes into more detail on how to make her as horny as you can get her before massaging her G-Spot

15. pirouette

Gold Member

as far as I can tell, everything is exactly where I left it! Except a few random organs and glands. and don't be sorry about my ordeal. I'm still here, aren't I? :)

16. GentleManSteve

I am glad you are still here blessing me with your presents

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

It can be easy to find on some women, and harder on others. I once had sex with a woman who had as many prior partners as me (a lot), and many men had searched for her g-spot, but I was the first to find it. It was off-centre, around 10pm if you can imagine a clock face, and small even when she was hot. She had the mother of all orgasms though, and came up smiling and mighty impressed! I can still picture the look of surprise on her face.

The wonderful thing about sex is that practice makes perfect. And practice is so much fun.

18. GentleManSteve

Yea it is so much fun practicing. I only had one girl in my life that I could not find her G-Spot but I was thinking it was do to the fact she had a hysterectomy but I do not think that would effect the G-Spot any.

But she loved the way I ate pussy. She said I ate pussy like a champion.

19. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

Oh thank you thank you thank you.
    My partner is going to love this.
    Cant wait to start practising with him. Finally, I may be able to come via my gspot! I coem clitorally but never via the G..........Woohoo!
    I love you guys!
    Hugsssssss

20. irresister

irresister New Member

A great example that guys can come up with a formula for everything! And how I just LOVE that 10 and 2 o'clock spot, even more intense than 12 for me, especially when I am really engorged and he only has to stick his finger in up to the first knuckle.