Stimulating the G-Spot everything you need to know

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by GentleManSteve, Jul 4, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Stimulating the G-Spot everything you need to know

Foreplay
    Most people think foreplay is what you do in the bed room before intercourse but it really starts before then.
    All right what you want to do is prepare for the evening with a candle light dinner with roses and soft music playing in the background and with some incense burning of a smell that will remind her of her childhood or "massage therapist use lavender and cinnamon" to relax her more and trust you a little more Take a hot bath and stroke her sensuously with a loofa sponge all over her body. prepare the bed with rose peddles.
    Maybe use some heated oil to give her a sensuous massage. This is good to help her relax more so she will trust you about what you want to do for her and to her. Now it is time for

more foreplay that will Arouse the woman even more
    What I do is that I try to kiss, lick and suck the womans entire body before massaging the G-Spot. I start out French kissing her, move down and suck and nibble on her neck a little, then lick and suck my way down each of her arms and back up to her neck and then lick and suck down to her titties lick and suck on her titties a little, then move to her tity nipples lick and suck the titty "nipples" a lot because I love making women squirm a lot by licking and sucking their nipples fast and hard. but I will not do this too long before I start licking and sucking my way down to the stomach and lick and suck on her stomach and sides around her love handles and rib cage and I will start licking and sucking the stomach some more, and I will lick and suck around her naval a little and maybe stick my tongue in the naval and tongue and flick it in and out real fast, I will start Licking and sucking my way down to her pussy, and start licking and sucking on her pussy lips,The I will lick and suck down and back up both of her legs and then flip her over and lick and suck her ass cheeks some and kiss, lick and suck up her back while stroking her sides with my finger tips kiss, lick and suck back down her back to her ass and kiss, lick and suck down the back of both of her legs and back up to her ass and run my tongue on her ass crack slowly at first and then speed up the licking and sucking. I will then spread her ass cheeks apart and run my tongue around the area between her pussy and ass hole a little before sticking my tongue and flicking it fast on her ass hole to make it pucker up a little and maybe tongue fuck her ass a little then I will kiss, lick and suck on her ass some more before flipping her back over and Then I will start tongue fucking her pussy hole a few times maybe do it longer if she likes it then I will start licking and sucking around her ass crack a little bit again, then I will lick with one big long luscious lick and lick all the way back up to your clit and I will lick on it while anchoring the clit a little bit, but I know she will like this, because I eat pussy like a champion but some girls do not like direct contact to their clit in that case stop before the clit and just blow on the clit with your hot breath. I am just getting her ready to have a squirting orgasm. Then I will start licking the pussy lips some more again and I will tongue fuck her pussy hole a few more times again, then I will start licking and sucking her ass crack a little more again and then I will lick with one big long luscious lick all the way back up to the clit and anchor it and start licking and sucking on it some more. I want her to be real horny and real aroused before I start massaging the G-Spot, so I might repeat that a little more or I will do the double whammy and start licking the clit and fingering the pussy or I will tongue fuck the pussy and massage the clit with my fingers real real fast, or I will do the triple whammy and start playing with her tits with one hand, start fingering her pussy with the other hand and start licking her clit with my tongue, or I will start playing with her tits with one hand start playing with her clit with the other hand and tongue fuck her pussy. or I will do a combination of all of them to get her real real good and horny and aroused. I do all this before massaging the G-Spot because the G-Spot is like the male penis it gets larger whenever the woman gets aroused. But the male penis fills with blood and the G-Spot fills with Cum a lot of cum, but the longer I massage the G-Spot the more cum builds up and the more and harder she will cum whenever she cums, so That is why I do not eat their pussy while massaging the G-Spot. I will massage it slow at first to build up more and more Cum, so she will cum a lot the first time she has her first orgasm, but if I give her multiple Squirting orgasms then she will probably cum a real real lot depends on how much water she has drank that day the more water she drinks that day the more she will squirt multiple times before she will start to feel as though she is about to pass out, so tell her to drink up.

That is just how I do it but it might not be too comfortable for you to do it like that so you will need to find a way to make the woman very aroused and horny before finding the G-Spot and massaging it.

Finding the G-Spot

The best way to find it is to put in your fingers into her vagina pressing upward on the upper vaginal walls with a good bit of pressure and slowly insert your fingers while pressing upward on her upper vaginal walls toward her stomach. When you are inserting your fingers slowly watch her reactions to tell when you hit the right place. But you can also ask her to tell you whenever the sensation changes and it feels real good for her also. Just remember just like Nipples on a girl the G-Spot comes in all sizes. Some time the G-Spot will be off to the side of the vagina instead of it being on the upper vaginal wall it can be a little off to the side so you will need a little experimenting to find it. So you need to go in with fingers on top at first and then a little on the side on both sides of the vagina until you find it but most times you will beable to locate it by yourself pretty easy without the girls help but sometimes she will have to tell you when you are in the right area. because sometimes you will feel it and it can feel like a small bean or a small mound but sometimes you will not feel anything and will have to have the girl to tell you when the sensation changes for the best or you tell by her reactions that you are in the right area.
    (Hint) The G-Spot is usually 1-3 inches inside the vagina up toward the clitoris either on the roof of the vagina or a little off to either side of the vagina deep in the vaginal walls and need a good bit of pressure to stimulate it properly.
    When you find it you want to massage that area with a good bit of pressure but not to much where you are hurting the woman or it feels uncomfortable for her. Just remember that it takes time to make the G-Spot more responsive to your touch so massage it good. The more you massage it the bigger the G-Spot gets because the G-Spot is like the male penis. Where as the male penis fills with blood and the G-Spot fills with Cumm. But unlike the male penis it will not enlarge that fast and needs more time to get the woman aroused or horny before trying to stimulate the G-Spot for the first tme because it can feel very uncomfortable for the woman if you try to stimulate the G-Spot before she is well aroused.

more
    OK insert at least 2 fingers into the pussy press upward on the upper vaginal wall and with a good bit of pressure slowly go deeper into the vagina pressing up the whole time and move your fingers side to side while inserting the fingers in the vagina with a good bit of pressure. watch for her reaction and she should shiver or shake a little or she might make a moaning sound whenever you hit the right spot. If this does not work ask her to tell you when it feels a lot better for her. If she is laying on her back ask her to bring her knees up toward her chest so you can put more pressure on the G-Spot. If you like put a pillar under her ass to prop her ass up some so you can put more pressure on the G-Spot.
    One of the best ways to get to the G-Spot is in the doggy style position or laying on her stomach. But I do not like this position for massaging the G-Spot because I like looking into their eyes when I give them the G-Spot orgasms
    Just remember the G-Spot is anywhere from 1 inch to 3 inches inside the vagina in the upper vaginal walls on top or a little off to either side close to where the clitoris is at but inside the vagina walls. And remember to use a good bit of pressure to stimulate it the best.
    And don't jump right in the pool before the water is warm enough. Make sure the water is warm before getting wet.
    And practice makes perfect so practice a lot and you will have her cumming harder and harder each time.

The urge to pee
    When the woman is close to have a G-Spot orgasm she will have the urge to urinate, but it will not be urine it will be cumm.
    The reason the woman has this feeling is because the G-Spot is real close to the Bladder and when it fill with cum and enlarges it put pressure on the Bladder causing the sensation that feels like they need to urinate. What you want to do is have the girl bleed her bladder before stimulating the G-Spot if she still has trouble letting you stimulate her G-Spot to orgasm. Just tell her to pee so she will know it will not be urine because she has emptied her bladder.

Massaging the G-Spot and her first orgasm.

When massaging the G-Spot you want to do it slow at first to load more cumm in to the G-Spot to make it where she will cumm more harder the first orgasm. Maybe at a speed of circles on the G-Spot 1-2 circles every second or 1-2 back and forth motions every second.

Multiple G-Spot orgasms
    Now after she has had her first G-Spot orgasm and you want to make her have multiple G-Spot orgasms, you need to massage her G-Spot real real fast and hard.
    The faster you massage the G-Spot the faster it will load up and cumm. It is very easy to make a girl cumm by speed massaging her G-Spot real real fast and hard.

Hitting the G-Spot with your penis during intercourse.
    What you want to do is find the G-Spot with your fingers first to know where it is and then put your penis in where it will hit the same place you had your fingers at whenever you found the G-Spot with you fingers. OK when you know where it is at you can give her G-Spot orgasms while having intercourse sex with her. You can grab your penis with your hand to put more pressure in the right place to stimulate the G-Spot with more pressure by using your hand to apply more pressure in the right place.
    If you are use to having sex with the same person you can try different position every night to keep from getting bored by the same o same o..

2. rockhard

rockhard New Member

Great man, I have no words to thank you and overall this place as I have confessed that already, I just cannot wait to do this to my newly wed wife and am already feeling the heat being turned on. I am aware that my prospective wife is not so much coherent with the sexual foreplay and techniques so this would come as a surprise to her. Moreover I have heard from my friends that finding the G-spot is not an easy thing and the ease in which you have explained things here makes life easier for me and I can hope to give her the greatest of orgasms that she ever imagined.

3. Paula

Gold Member

Nice, well remind not every woman is the same.

I-and my boyfriend-never could find my G-spot...

4. GentleManSteve

Good luck. You have to be real aroused to make it more responsive to his touch. Plus you need firm pressure on it. Do not lightly touch it. The gspot is deep in the upper vaginal wall and you need a good bit of pressure to find it.

Good luck you two

5. whiteprophecist

whiteprophecist New Member

I like when people do these kind of guides...it helps for some things I may not be aware of

6. GentleManSteve

Yeah some sites I have seen miss lead people on what to do.

7. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

Nice, thanks for the tips!

8. GentleManSteve

Ur so welcome

9. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

nicely done...i'll have to show my man this..

10. DarrionG

DarrionG New Member

Great idea/plan. This guy knows his stuff. Thanks.

11. GentleManSteve

I know a secret that will make the gspot orgasm even better but I do not give it out on the net. It is my secret and I like to keep it that way so if anybody wants to know it you will have to PM me and let me describe it for you. You will need to read my Pussy eating technique to know what I will be talking about. Look it up and read it so when I describe what to do with the gspot you will better understand what I will be talking about. I added to my pussy eating technique so I might repost it any way.

12. phil_uk

phil_uk New Member

nice post-useful stuff!

13. Ben 7

Ben 7 New Member

Great post !! Thanks

14. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I'm sliding off the chair just reading the description! :dgrin

15. GentleManSteve

Thanks everybody I hope everybody finds it useful

16. saml

saml New Member

Very nice, will give this a second try now that I am in the know :)

17. GentleManSteve

Good just know it takes practice and the girl has to be very aroused for the gspot to be more responsive to your touch. I think that is peoples most mistake about the gspot not knowing they have to be more aroused to make the gspot more responsive to their touch. When I first started reading up on the gspot back in the 80s the big fopar back then was that you can prolong the orgasm up to about 45 minutes. You didn't find stuff saying you could make girls squirt like you find today. Yes they can squirt but they the girl has to know what to do and the guy has to know what to do. I will describe it a little farther incase some people is having problems making the girl squirt.

OK for one do not massage the gspot fast at first, massage it slow with a lot of pressure and make sure you terll them that when they have the urge to pee to just go a head and pee and make sure you tell them that what will come out is not pee it will be cumm. Tell them to push out like they are trying to pee and flex the pussy muscles like they are trying to push a dick out of their pussy with great force and also push out like they are trying to pee with great force as well.

OK this is important for the guy to know. When the girl is about to have to gspot orgasm their pussy muscles will constrict on your fingers too so when this happens it is time to really put force on the gspot as much as you can with the balls of your fingers where they finger prints are really dig into it hard and fast over and over and start slapping the clitoris at the same time you do the other. When you start to really massage the gspot fast and hard is when you need to start slapping the clitoris fast. Do not slap it too hard though. and when they cumm and they do what you tell them they might squirt but if they do not they can do Keggle exercises. The way they do that is flex they same muscle they use to stop the flow of urine. over and over through out the day and that will build the muscles that needs to build up to make the orgasm better and so they can squirt too.

I hope this helps somebody

18. Logger

Gold Member

This information seems important to review, at least occasionally.