stimulating my clitoris

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by miss mary, May 15, 2007.

1. miss mary

miss mary New Member

hi guys - so to have an orgasm during sex either me or my boyfriend has to touch my clit with our fingers. but to try something different i'd like to stimulate my clit without fingers, like by rubbing against his body. i keep seeing references (on this forum and other places) about how certain positions naturally stimulate the clitoris. but in all of the positions we've tried i've never felt anything there. any favourite positions you all have that would do what i'm describing??

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

have you ever tried or thought of trying a small clit vibe there whilst he is making love to you ?

i hear that this is meant to be a great clit vibrator

Hitachi Magic Wand

3. igor

Gold Member

Hi MissMary. The only position I have heard of that for sure will do what you want is called the CAT position (Coital Alignment Technique). Look that up on the web. Basically, IIRC, it is missionary position but with him up higher so his penis rubs the clit area, rather than going straight into the vagina.

We had the same problem, in that the wife can only orgasm from clit stimulation and clit contact was impossible during IC. So I would bring her to orgasm manually first.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Gawd, there's a term for the position I'm thinking of, but my addled brain won't let me find it right now. (Someone else?) In missionary position, have him move up higher on you than normal, then sort of rock back and forth *together*; that is, rather than you coming up to meet his thrusts, follow him with them. He won't be thrusting in and out, but staying in as far as possible. (Be sure you're both on the same page with this.) This will also extend his orgasm while making yours possible. It's the way my wife and I most often orgasm simultaneously.

There's another way that sometimes works, but it's not from rubbing on his body. That's when he rides you cowboy style, from behind, with you lying face-down, flat on the bed, legs together. Your clitoris then gets some stimulation from rubbing on the mattress. Practice (of either method) makes perfect. Good luck.

EDIT: That's it! Igor posted it while I was typing. Google CAT method, or "Coital Alignment Technique". Thanks Igor.

5. igor

Gold Member

(Hi Joe). It helps if her clit is "out there" , so to speak (or maybe "erect" is a better word). My wife's clit is almost impossible to find/feel - it is there but buried quite deep.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Something else I might mention about that CAT method: Of course there are many variations to missionary position, but what you'll want to do is keep your feet flat on the bed. Some women like to wrap their legs around their partner's back, butt or thighs, but that also tends to give you less control. Keep them on the bed and you can help control the movements better, imho. Try it anyway. In fact, try them all and see which works best for you.

7. miss mary

miss mary New Member

thanks guys these are great ideas, i'm sure we'll have a lot of fun. and yeah joe i always always wrap my legs around his back so i'll try it the way you suggested

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

With you on top you should be able to rub your clit on his pubic bone area. If you want something electronic they have a finger sized vibe now that runs on watch battery that he can use on you during intercourse in any position.