Still His

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Still His

As he led me into the bedroom, and I looked around, I knew tonight was going to be special. He had taken the time to light candles and put on soft music. All the sheets and blankets had been taken off the bed and replaced by a sheet of clear plastic. Seeing it, I turned to him, a quizzical look on my face. As I opened my mouth to speak, his bent and kissed me, then asked, "Are you mine?"

That simple question made my head spin, because I knew there was more behind it than a simple inquiry. I hesitated to answer. He took a handful of my hair and pulled my head back so I was looking up at him, "Are you MINE?" he said again, in a tone much more aggressive than I was used to hearing from him.

"Yes", I whispered, my pulse quickening.

"Good, no matter what happens tonight, don't forget that." he said.

He then took both of my hands, and in a single motion, pulled them above my head while shoving me against the wall and kissing me hard. His dominance excited me, but scared me a bit, too; I had never seen this side of him and wondered how far he'd take it. Still, the anticipation of what he was going to do to me made my heart race and my mind followed suit.

He led me to the bed, then pushed me down upon it. He then reached under the bed and took out a wooden box I had never seen before. He opened it, and took out a simple black blindfold and satin ties. We had talked about bondage in the past, but never explored it, and I felt a sharp jolt of desire because I knew he intended to use the blindfold and restraints on me.

He told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed, facing the ornate iron headboard. I followed his command. He looked into my eyes, flashed a wicked smile, then placed the blindfold on me and tied it securely. I could sense that if I struggled it would further add to the mood that was building, so I pulled back and fought him a bit. He grabbed each of my wrists and bound them to the head board so my arms were stretched apart, my naked breasts pressed against the cold steel of the rails.

The darkness and the feeling of helplessness excited me and my respiration's increased. I felt goosebumps raise on my flesh, not from the chill of the metal, but from the growing expectation of what I was about to experience with him.

I felt him kneel on the bed behind me, then the warm touch of his hands as he rubbed oil all over my back. The scent of sandalwood filled my nostrils as I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. I closed my eyes behind my blindfold as he worked the oil in, rubbing my back and then reaching between my thighs to spread some there. I opened myself to him as best I could, savouring his touch, longing for more than his fingers upon my burning flesh.

He worked a hand between my buttocks, then slipped a finger into my depths. I moaned as he pushed another finger in and expertly massaged my g-spot. Sensing I needed more time to lubricate. He removed his fingers and bent to kiss my pussy, working his tongue up and down from my ass to my clit, occasionally dipping it into my vaginal opening.

I writhed against the ties, arching my back so he had better access to me, and ground my tender, hardened, nipples into the cold steel of the bed. The warmth of his mouth, the icy touch of the steel, and the slickness of the oil combined to stimulate me to the core, and the level of my desire rose another notch.

He never said a word to me, but let out soft moans and guttural grunts as he bent to taste me, pushing his warm, wet tongue into my inner folds. He slid his tongue out of me, then circled my hardened clit for a while before latching on and sucking it hard. The more he worked me, the louder I got, crying out and moaning, my breath coming in gasps. He was teasing an orgasm out of me, working it into ever increasing flashes of pure sexual electricity, the bolts of which were striking me again and again.

He stopped abruptly, saying he needed a drink. I felt him get off the bed and heard him walk out of the bedroom and go down the hall. Then, I heard him on the phone, but could not tell what he was saying. I wondered who he could be calling at such a time as this.

I waited there, blind and bound for an eternity, it seemed. At first I was impatient, then I got madder and madder and called out to him several times. My passion had turned to rage as I knelt on the bed, arms spread wide. The climax that had been building inside of me, faded, then was gone.

Finally, after many minutes, he returned to the room, and I felt him get back on the bed. I started to tell him off, but was silenced by the feel of his slap on my ass. It wasn't a soft love tap but a hard slap and I felt heat rising from where his hand touched me. The pain was divine.

I felt harsh hands spread my thighs apart, then fingers, somehow coarser that I remembered his being, were pushed into my pussy. I was soaking wet by this point and he easily found my engorged g-spot and started to massage me. I moaned as the fingers probed into me.

Intermingled with the scent of the sandalwood oil, I could detect a different one, something foreign, the smell of men's cologne. I thought it odd that he has bothered to put some on at this time, but as the long, thick fingers inside of me increased their movement and pressure, my mind lost that thought, entirely.

The anger I felt towards him at being made to wait, tied up and blind, was replaced by lust and desire as his fingers rocked inside the thickened walls of my inner canal. I was starting to feel the orgasm that I had lost begin to build within me again, when I heard it... the sound of another man's voice.

"You weren't kidding, this bitch is tight." I heard a strange man say. I heard a short burst of laughter, then my lover's voice said, "Do you think you could fit that huge cock of yours into it?"

I felt a cold fear grip me in an instant, and all the pleasure I was feeling flew from me like a bird flushed from it's nest. I jerked my hips forward, pulling the fingers out of my slick opening.

"What is going on? Who is there?" I said, my voice so highly pitched, I barely recognized it as my own.

"Are you mine?" My lover whispered in my ear.

I swallowed hard and said, "Yes"

"Then you won't mind if I share you, then, will you?"

I nodded no, stunned that yet another fantasy of mine was about to come true. With that, I felt another slap on my ass and then the strangers hands were pulling my thighs apart again. I felt more oil being drizzled upon my back, dripping off of me and onto the plastic sheet I was kneeling on. Then, strong hands were pulling my hips back and I knew the next thing I'd feel was penetration.

I felt movement on the bed, then a hard cock was pressing against the opening of my pussy, and fingers were spreading my lips wide. Slowly and easily, a thick cock penetrated me. Its girth was much thicker than my lover's and I gasped as it stretched my pussy. The pressure of the thick shaft entering me made me cry out, but at the same time it ignited something in me, and before I knew what I was doing, I was leaning back to work more of it into me.

Calloused hands were on my hips now as the full length of the probing cock seated itself within me. My velvet walls gripped tightly to it as it began to stroke deep into me. One hand moved to my shoulder and the other grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me head back, making the ties that bound me cut into my wrists with such exquisite pain, I moaned out loud again.

It felt so incredibly good to have this man, this strange man, stroking into my tight box, knowing my lover was there watching me take it. My reservations and fear were gone, replaced by a white hot lust that would not be easily quenched. I growled and leaned back more, saying, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" and was rewarded by quickened strokes and deeper penetration. The sound of the stranger's grunts and groans paired with the slapping of his flesh on mine served to enhance my arousal.

I gave into the overwhelming feeling and felt a tremendous orgasm come rushing to the surface. I focused on that feeling as my body was slammed forward with each mighty stroke of the powerful, savage, man behind me. Soon, I began to pant, then shake uncontrollably, bucking my hips back to meet the pistoning of his hips.

I screamed out as I came. My lips formed no words, just a burst of meaningless, animalistic sounds, as the sweat dripped from my brow. I felt my pussy clamping down on his hardness, convulsing over and over. The strength of the orgasm was so intense, it almost scared me and I feared I would pass out. I was skyrocketed to heights I had never felt before and until that very moment, didn't think possible.

My coming encouraged my assailant and he pumped into me at a faster tempo until he too came, digging his nails into my shoulders as he growled and hissed. He emptied his balls into me and keep stroking until he was spent. He released his grip on me and pulled his cock out of my tortured slit. I felt him roll off of me and lay on the bed beside me.

My lover's voice came to me, "Did you like that, bitch? Did you like that big, thick cock in you?"

Still breathing hard, I barely whispered, "Yes" With that, he untied me and flipped me over, leaving the blindfold on me. I heard the rustle of the plastic as he moved to get more oil, then he poured it all over my breasts, torso, and legs. He then lay atop me and slid his body over mine. I could feel his hard cock slipping over my pussy and I spread my legs wide to take him in.

He entered me quickly, and in one stroke had the full length of his manhood deep inside. He fucked me slowly, using his fingers on my clit. I was still very sensitive from my previous orgasm, but his touch was soft and loving. I felt a warm mouth on my left nipple and fingers on my right. The mouth suckled my breast as the fingers rolled my nipple between them. I began to moan and pull his head tighter to me.

The two men and their gentle touching soon had me writhing on the bed, yet another powerful orgasm building within me. I craved more though, and reached for the other man's cock, as I said, "Please let me suck it."

He moved on the bed and positioned himself so I could take his throbbing shaft into my mouth. He continued to pinch my nipples as I sucked him. My lover, seeing us, increased his tempo to match that of my mouth.

The sounds and aromas of our three bodies moving together filled the room. Soft moans, gave way to wails as I started to come yet again. I convulsed on the bed, barely able to keep myself from biting down on the cock in my mouth, my lover fucking me hard and deep, extending the spasms of my pussy. I felt him tense, then shudder as he shot his wad into me. Almost as the same time, I tasted the salty tanginess of semen being pumped into my mouth. I suckled it down, drawing out every drop, the cock jumping and twitching as each rope of cum shot out of it.

My lover rolled off of me and told the other man to remove my blindfold. As he reached for it, I put my hands up and shook my head 'no'. I belonged to my lover and no-one else, and if I looked into the eyes of the man that had just powered into me, somehow I felt part of me would be his.

I lay on the bed as he got up and left the room. Only after I heard him leave through the front door did I take my blindfold off and turn to my lover, kissing him, letting him know I was still his and only his.

#1 Barbwire, Jan 9, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Bravo!!!! :cheer

Yet another incredible tale from my hero writer, CL. Amazing work!!!!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, honey, your opinion means a lot to me. :cool

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

:eek:

I almost didn't read it due to the length, but I forwarded my phone and took it all in in one shot. And once I started into it the time flew by.

I loved the ending most, BTW.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's not really that long, the bigger font just makes it look that way. HAHA!

Thanks, I liked the end, too, though it took a bit of thought. Usually, the stories just come to me and I have no idea where they are going, I just think as I go. When it came time to wrap this one up, I left myself hanging and really had to reach for it.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Well, it worked. And I really did like it. Maybe I've led a sheltered life, but I've never seen or heard that ending played out before. It was original and I enjoyed it. :tup

7. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

yes very good writing!, the part about his warm mouth and the icy steel was really a site in my mind.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Whhhheeeewwwww! Schwing! Sprong! Boing! (WTF ever you want to use as the sound of a hardening penis :D)

Ahem...most excellent erotic story CL...I LIKE it! :bow

BD

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, guys. Every boner my writing elicits is a feather in my cap as far as I'm concerned. *struts around, looking proud and important* :lol

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

CL, your writing is seriously good. You should consider writing erotic stories for a magazine...or...collect up all your erotic stories and self-publish them as a book via Amazon, etc. I'd buy it!

BD

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

One of your best CL.

Hiker

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, Hiker.

BD, I just posted an inquiry in the community lounge area about getting connected with magazines to publish my stuff.

13. charged

charged New Member

Outstanding CL!!!! Truely one of your best!!! :bow

Charged!!

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, hon.

What's funny is, I had a hard time coming up with a title for this one for some reason. I almost called it "Mystery Meat" but thought better of it. :lol

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Cool! I used to write an occasional article for a couple of technical journals, and that paid quite handsomely (like in several hundred bucks per page :D). I kinda doubt the same is true for erotic stories, but I'd imagine there's probably some kind of pay for it...who knows!

Self-publishing a book isn't all that difficult either. I'd think you could easily sell something like that on Amazon and similar (although it would have to compete against books like "Penthouse Letters", etc., I suppose).

BD

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

See, I dunno if I am lazy, or just intimidated by the whole process of getting a book together. What I would LOVE to do, is give someone all my short stories and say, "Here, make a book out of this." OR just have someone follow me around as I tell tales of passion and desire...Honestly, some of my best ideas come to me when I'm taking a shower, cleaning the barn, or masturbating...and writing it down during those times is a bit impractical.

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...well, get one of those small little voice recorders...turn it on and you can tell your story while you're doing whatever strikes your fancy, then write it down later!

BD

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

CL, that was an AWESOME story! You are such a good writer, and your erotic imagination is great. Like BD said, you really should submit to Penthouse Letters or Forum! BRAVO!!!!:bow