Still embarrassed re:age of losing my virginity

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Eros, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eros

Eros New Member

I am currently 33 and married. I lost my virginity in medical school at age of 23! My wife lost hers with what would be her first husband at 16 (now she 36 and has almost a decade more of experience). My sexual history is not pristine however I had long periods of time without any sex - sometimes years. What is strange is I feel that sex is an important part of my life. Also I have always been physically fit and described as handsome. My sexual past though is so abnormal though - virginity lost at 23, long periods of time between serious girlfriend and now at 33 having more sex that ever in my past since i have been married for a year. I hate feeling so "uncool" and that I should have been having a lot more fun for the twenty years!!!

2. Eros

Eros New Member

Can someone please comment........

Thanks =0)

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i am the same way lost my virginity when i was 15 then didnt have any thing else til i was 21, and then 24. it is mainly cause i am a loner, i am quiet and am not handsome but i am in shape. and i dont care bout anything, including sex. and in away i hate being around people.

4. Eros

Eros New Member

Does anyone else have comments on this one????

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yeah, I didn't lose my virginity until my mid 20's. (waits for laughter to die down). I had a few opportunities to have sex from 18 to that point, but I never did, mostly because I wasn't ready, financially or emotionally or mentally to be a parent. My dumb luck and I'd have knocked someone up.

While it puts me in a severe minority, my main objective through high school and college wasn't getting laid. I don't really regret too much my decision to wait, though occasionally I think back at some of the girls I could have slept with or should have tried to during high school and think of how much fun it would have been. :)

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hey I am only 20 years old so far. I havn't lost mine yet. Altrhough i have been sexually active with myself, I still have not had sexual intercourse with another person. Don't be ashamed.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I first got laid when I was 16 or 17. Can't remember exactly cuz I went with the same girl from when I was 15 to 18 years old. During that 3 and a half years I only screwed her twice. Don't know why? :ugh Although she got me off 50 to 75 times by dry humping or with her hand in my pants or just rubbing her hand outside my pants. At 18 I went in the service and didn't have sex with anyone (a 3 year period) until after I got out at 21. From 21 to about 23 I had sex with 5 or 6 girls but all only one time. It's not that they ran from me after sex but that I didn't pursue it after that. Most were girlfriends of "friends" of mine. (Almost got shot over one of them) I didn't really have a girlfriend since the girl I went with from 15 to 18. From around 23 to 28 (5 years) I had no sex at all. (masturbated a lot) At 28 I met my wife......... :brow

When I was your age and older I was very jealous of her many experiences and sexual endeavors. She and I had and have wild sex. Back then I hated to think of her as someone that had slept with umpteen more people than I had in my past. Even though when it came to our sex together I was confident and in control and I knew I was teaching her things as much as she was teaching me some. I just did not want to hear about her past. I never judged her for anything in her past and she never brought it up to me. I knew enough about her because I was raising her daughter with her that she had with a man she lived with. Anyway, just like you I hated it that I had not had sex with all the girls I could have had in my past. I was good looking but real shy.

We have been married nearly 28 years and I can't remember when I stopped being jealous about her past but seams like it was maybe 10 - 12 years ago. But get this: For about 2 years now I have even been asking her to tell me details about her x-boyfriends and about the sex they had. She was very reluctant (and still is a little) to answer my questions but she does now because it really turns me on!! I guess after so many years I know how to be secure about our love. I may start another thread to see if I'm wired because I ask her how long his dick was, did you blow him, did you swallow so and so's cum, etc. It really turns me on like nothing else. I could hear another woman tell details of her past sex and it doesn't do the same to me as hearing it from my wife. Damn I wish she had pictures to go along with the stories. LOL!

This is the longest post I ever made so I better stop now. :toast

8. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

me and mi b/f lost our virginity together i was 17 and he was 23.
    a relationship is liek a brick wall, the bricks are trust, faith passion and so on and so on, sex is teh sement, you can build a wall without cement and it will stand but teh cement make it stronger, i dunno if this helped or not but i think that maybe you just wanted to make sure you was with the one u loved before you had sex i dunno just mi ramblings x

9. slick

slick New Member

I lost my virginity right my 17 birthday with an 18 year old prostitute. From age 17 to 21 I had sex with 16 different girls and women. Their ages were 15 to 42. None were virgins. All but 8 were one nighters. I married when I was 21 to a 17 year old that had lost her virginity at 14. She had been with three different guys by age 17. She had never had an orgasm until after we married. Also she had never experience oral sex until we married.

As ynosoiav mentions in his post, later in marriage I was highly turned on for her to tell me about her pass sex experiences. Her first lover had a thick 8 inch cock, (he measure it in front of her) it took him three different dates to penetrate her... he was a 16 year old virgin and would cum before he could get in. Her other two lovers were normal size but older and more experience. Years later I met that one with the big dick.. he was the one that got "my cherry", LOL. We had quite a discussion about his experience with my wife. That night my wife and I had very hot sex after I told her about chatting with her old boy friend.

She did not wish to hear about my past sex life? LOL

10. Thorn

Gold Member

I never met any of her old bf's but I think it would be cool to chat with some of then over a beer or two. She had two guys from the past with huge dicks. One was around 10 inchs! All the others were average, and so am I. Until she met me she only had a few orgasms even though she was very sexually active. Maybe I'll ask her for a "Bedtime Story" tonight. :brow

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

and he was one of those 0NE NIGHT STANDS!! (for sure!!! ) :whoa

12. Bunnyslippers

Bunnyslippers New Member

I just lost my virginity a few months ago with my current girlfriend and I'm 30. While I feel I did lose out on a good 10 years of sexual fun, but truth be told it doesn't really matter.

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You are exactly right. Giving your virginity to someone meaningful is far more important than how much 'fun' you have experienced. I believe it's 'Kbate' who has the signature that's says if it's not based in learning or love, it lacks real value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.