Still a virgin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mikemanmike, Aug 28, 2008.

1. mikemanmike

mikemanmike New Member

Yes i am still a virgin as much as i hate to admit it, i mean im only 18 but its killing me, everywhere there is hot girls and even all over the internet, everyone seems to be having sex but me. I am dying I just really want a girl. I know its probably better to wait for the right girl but should I find some way to have sex? if so how and who? Or should I keep somehow toughing it out until some one right comes my way?

2. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

I would not worry about it. You are very young. Don't stress. Just work on your self first. Girls will come.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Don't rush out and just try to 'get laid'. When the right girl comes along it'll just happen. No need for a big to-do over your first time, but you don't want to just go out and fuck the first girl that gives you the chance either.

Patience is a virtue. Your time will come.

4. Katprr

Katprr New Member

You are young, I wouldnt worry about it. Since you are young if I was you, I would worry more about the things I want to do in life, and be working on my goals to reach them. Girls will come on their own in time. Dont worry about it and work on the things you want to in life.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Wise advice!!!

Focus on school, and your career to follow. Relationships will blossom on their own. It's the rest of stuff in life you have to work at and worry about.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

You'll have plenty of relationships in your life. Don't worry about being a virgin. Sex will come to you in good time.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Well, unless you're ugly, that is. :lol

Just kidding! :dgrin

8. qweepster

qweepster New Member

I agree with many of the posters. Sex will come in time. There is more to life for man than getting laid (although hard to believe right?). Try not to even think about it because if the time comes when it's your first time and the chances are things might be a little awkward becuse IT IS your first time and you don't know what to do to maximize pleasure. One day mike, don't worry about it.

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I agree with all of the above. There are much more important things in life.....

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Although, to be fair, when you're an eighteen year-old, hormone-ridden guy or gal (especially a virgin), nothing else matters.

I know it seems that everyone else is having sex, but that's not entirely true. If you managed to bag a random girl, then the horniness wouldn't just go away. Try to stay focused on what's really important. Stay in school. Join in an activity or to take your mind off of sex. Do something that requires a lot of concentration.

Anyway, good luck.

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I think what PIB's really saying is "just go wank off". :lol

What is that dating advice that always gets tossed around to 20 and 30-somethings? "If you want to find the one, be the one." Can ya dig it?

BD

12. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I was nearly 19 when I lost my virginity so I can kindof remember how you are feeling.

Like all the PP have said, focus on what's important to you - School/work/family/friends and the rest will fall into place......

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Very true. I sometimes forget that I have sex at my fingertips whenever I want it and that I have long passed the old hormone gush days. Perhaps I am at the stage of practicing what I want to instill in my daughter when the onslaught occurs.

14. Morgan

Morgan New Member

I totally agree with everyone's advice here, but I have a feeling that "just stay in school and let stuff fall into place" is not what a desperate, hormone-ravaged teenager is in the mood for hearing. Let's face it: sex is fucking awesome. Everybody wants it. And when you've never had it, it's pretty hard to be all mellow and chilled out about not getting any.

Mike, I personally think that it will help if you start to think of this pre-virginity-loss time as, well, "basic training." That way it won't feel like you're just being passive about sex. BassDude's quote ("If you want to find the one, be the one.") is right on.

So start your "training." Do things that'll increase your odds of attracting girls. Work on your image: buy nice clothes, find the best haircut for you, maybe start working out, etc. Of course that's not the most important stuff, you'll wanna make sure you have something to talk about, so start reading a lot (books, magazines, newspapers, blogs, whatever). Be passionate about various issues, hobbies, forms of art, etc. Go places and experience things, that way you'll have fun stories to tell. Fill your brain with things that'll make you really interesting to girls. I can't tell you how disappointing it is for a girl to see a really hot guy, only to hear the retarded shit that comes out of his mouth. Likewise, I've seen "average" looking guys who are very popular with girls because of how cool their personality is.

You gotta think of yourself as a project. Put some time and energy into yourself. Work on making yourself desirable. Start doing that, and you won't feel so helpless and desperate when it comes to getting girls. You won't feel that sense of passivity when it comes to finding someone.

Hope that helps.

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I was 20, so been there done that. It was a bit infuriating. But at the same time I'm glad I didn't just hop in bed with some random person.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

I understand the frustration as I was 20 and that was about as long as I was going to wait. So my first experience ended up being quite random, but it was good sex nonetheless. Indeed, I have good memories of it all, even if my partner and I were not emotionally connected to each other.

I don't think that there's a right age or a wrong age, or a right partner or a wrong partner or a right scenario or a wrong scenario. There are two things about our first times, and the first is that it is something we will never forget. The second is that it is the first of many (in my case about 5,000), so don't make a first time as being more than it really is.

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Morgan, this is so "right on the money". You should spend more time on this forum! ;)

I'll add a few things...a sense of humor goes a long ways. People (men or women) love to laugh. Develop a good sense of humor if you don't already have one. Go memorize a bunch of jokes if necessary! Or everytime you're going out somewhere, go lookup three new jokes that you can tell.

Learn to flirt. When someone flirts back, it means they like you. (Now, it might not mean they want to lay you, they may just like you as a person...but it certainly isn't going to hurt either! Sometimes folks who like you as a person will also decide they want to lay you. ;) You can also safely assume that if someone doesn't like you as a person, you ain't gettin' laid by them.) It can be something very simple, just dish out compliments and be sincere. If you see a girl who looks great in a mini-skirt, just go tell her that. "You look great in a mini-skirt". The more women you interact with, the more women that will want to interact with you. I see this (for instance) even in a local restaurant I go to often...I usually ask for my favorite waitress's section, and we flirt with each other, etc....many of the other waitresses now flirt with me too just because they've seen me flirt with this particular waitress. I think this is a human nature thing...think about it turned around...when you see a girl that every guy flirts with, what do you think? Doesn't it make you want to go flirt with her too? It does me, and it's not even any sort of competitive thing...it's just that she must be interesting enough to talk to if everyone flirts with her, and that makes me want to get to know at least a little about her. I figure ladies probably see this the same way. So, if you can get a couple girls flirting with you, then it snow-balls and they start lining up just to flirt with you. :D

BD

#17 BassDude, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  18. SheridanLo

SheridanLo New Member

Hey, I know how you feel. I am also a virgin and at times, find it extremely frustrating and there certainly is that feeling that everyone is having sex but you (which, logically, is most probably not the case).

I go through phases of just not caring about waiting and wanting to lose it now to, realising that things happen for a reason and not to worry about it so much.

I think Morgan's advice is spot on too. Be confident about who you are and what you can bring to the table when talking to a girl and I'm sure it will happen for you.

19. freshmilk

freshmilk New Member

most guys restrains themselves from being themselves during flirting which i think is the problem.i myself also have this problem, i am working on it though but often where do we draw the line on where to stop?:dgrin

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Where to stop? That's an awefully good question. My wife says "kinda take turns...flirt, then wait for them to flirt back." My thought is usually if you're getting what you think is a positive response, then continue but just keep it teaseful. Go lookup the thread on flirting by innuendo and double-entendre. My wife and I both love to mask little comments so they can be interpreted multiple ways...it's usually quite funny as well.

BD