Steve Jobs my view

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hubbywubby, Oct 6, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I know there was a whole topic on Steve jobs. I’m commenting here because I feel everyone has the right to have their own opinion. I respect that and I don’t want to change your views. So I’m putting this in as another topic. The reason I believe its sad that Steve Jobs died and I said he inspired me and He will be missed.. Yes I did not personally know him. However I have read and watched a lot about him. I have watch him battle with Microsoft and I have seen him do some unbelievable things. He was a great man. He used his intelligence and guts to bring his ideas and passion to life. In the process he has created jobs for 1000s of people. Families are doing well because of him. People are paying their mortgages paying for cloths for their kids feeding them and paying for their kid’s education and health care because of Steve Jobs. Millions of lives have been saved and millions more will be because of the technologies’ this person “Steve” brought to life. He has intrigued many and has help education and will continue to do that even though he is gone. Parents are sending their kids to college and other countries are also benefiting from all of his ideas and success with apple and his visions of creating easy to use PCS. He has entertained the world and help bring the best out of people imaginations. He was the main reason pixar started. He was the main reason that he became partners with pixar and Disney. He has changed so many many many lives and created lives because of this. How many people are employed because of Steve Jobs. How much money goes into our economy every day because of him. I cant even list one 10th of the reason why this is a huge loss for our country and the whole world. He was in his prime and he was just getting to the point where he was coming out with unbelievable ideas. He was a man with vision. He could look into the future and grasp at what would happen 10 years from now. He would then make that reality. I appreciate people like this. I work for a man that is just like Steve Jobs. I will not mention his name because Its one of our companies rules which I follow. This person has paid for my house my cars my kids and because of his visions I have had success for almost 20 years and never had to worry about money and probably never will have to. It’s all because of this man. Yes I would walk on water for him and I would do the same for Steve jobs if I could. I have a lot of ability but they could have found many people to replace me. They did not really need me although I like to think a lot of his success was because of my hard work and determination. The truth is there are many people that could do what I do. There are hardly any that can do what these guys have done. Don’t get me wrong there are many women that have done even better then these guys. I think that Bill gates wife is just as brilliant as he is and more than likely responsible for most of their success. However Back to Steve. I just feel a real loss when someone like this dies. Also they way he died was horrendous and very sad and painful. Nobody deserves this. If he was a live he probably would have found the cure for his disease… I respect everyone’s opinions on this and yes people die every day and yes there is no difference because we are all human and we all have hearts and souls. I’m sad when anyone dies. I just feel that along with Steve jobs death his visions have died and parts of our future have died and the what ifs are always going to be there and it’s just sad….. He was a great Man…. Just sharing my feelings… yes I’m a bit obsessed Sorry I appreciated all he has done and there are line of people in the millions that feel the same way…:rose

2. nyxx

nyxx New Member

true. i think this should have been posted in beanary lounge though...

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I am with you on that Hubbywubby. He was a great man that set the bar high in the technology world and who kept competing companies on their toes.

He's definitely a great loss to the world. Such a sad way to part ways.. My heart goes out to all his family and friends.