steps to a smooth pussy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by endless, Mar 11, 2007.

1. endless

endless New Member

whenever i use a razor to cleanup my pussy, it hurts so much.. :( ..then i get those stupid bumps like a week later :(

any suggestions? what type of razor should i use? specific brand?

2. clitlick

clitlick New Member

why dont you just trim instead of shaving ? i personally like a bit of hair down below, not to much though

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

You can use the best razor, with the best shaving cream, and if your skin is sensitive or your hair too coarse, you're probably always going to have trouble 'touch up' shaving. I think most women do.

If you are reluctant to wax or use a depilatory cream, there is this silicone based gel you can put on your skin after shaving that does help keep the skin from getting as irritated, but my experience with it is limited. I've only known other women who have tried it and reported a fair amount of success.

Some ladies like to wax as an alternative, which is painfull and about $50-$60 a trip, but it lasts for several weeks or more. The hair eventually grows back feeling softer and with many women, it won't grow back as thick. That's my preferrence and it's worth every second of pain, in my opinion. A little ibuprophen beforehand helps. ;)

Waxing should really be done by a professional. Attempting to do that kind of a wax yourself is a risky proposition. Try it once. You'll probably never try it again. :uhh: There are several horror stories around here on that topic, I'm too embarassed to offer my own. :eek: lol!

There are also depilatory creams like Nair and Veet. They make a special Nair for the bikini area, and it's real nice. But girl if you try this, do be careful. If you get it on the wrong parts (inside your outer lips or on your clit) it does NOT feel good. :ugh That is avoidable in my experience, but just be careful. ;)
    You might even want to test a little bit of it on your skin before you go slathering all over your kitty. Some peoples skin won't tolerate creams like this, and if you're to find out the hard way, you might rather with a small area than the whole kit n caboodle. :D
    If done correctly it works very nicely and should keep you pretty smooth for several days.

These are the more common approaches I've experienced or known of, good luck with your situation. :)

4. deric

deric New Member

Wow NK You are like the Martha Stewart of pussy hair.

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:lol

Thanks, deric. And with a smooth pussy being under house arrest can be fun! :D :lol

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

HMMMMM thats for sure..... :)

SOMETHING I FOUND ON THE NET

http://www.wetlandsonline.com/brows...ms--Coochie-Cream--Coochy-Shaving-Creams.HTML

If the hair on your pussy is really thick and long, then the best place to start is with the scissors or an electric beard trimmer. Take off as much of the hair as you can. This will make for a much easier job when it's time to apply the razor to that pussy.

There are a couple of different approaches you can use at this point. One of the easiest things to do is to have a shower prior to your shave as this will soften up the pubic hairs and make them much easier to shave off. If a shower isn't convenient then I would recommend that you get a nice thick washcloth and wet it with water as hot as you can and apply it to the pussy for a few moments. This gives you an incredible feeling ladies as the heat from the cloth seeps into your skin.

I forgot to mention that it's going to be easiest if you lay down on the bed or the floor so that you and your partner are comfortable. Lay back and relax, spreading your legs as far apart as you can to give your partner the best access.

Ok, back to the good stuff. Once the pussy has been moistened with the washcloth, you are ready to apply shaving cream. Please read the labels when choosing a shaving cream or gel. If you have sensitive skin pick a shaving cream or gel that is made for sensitive skin. You do not want to end up having a reaction to the shaving cream/gel. It won't be a lot of fun.
    Now guys, you can apply the shaving cream, making sure that you rub it over the whole area that you wish to shave. You can have a lot of fun with this and tease her a little bit too. Just be careful about putting the shaving cream on the inside of the inner lips of the pussy. I've found that it tends to sting a little.

Please, please, please, use a new razor blade for this little performance. It is probably a good idea if you are doing this for the very first time to have a couple of extra blades available in case you need them. There's nothing worse than trying to shave a pussy with a dull razor blade. Guys, it's the same as when you try to shave your face after your woman has used the same razor on her legs! Not fun at all.

Let the shaving begin! Ladies - you need to relax and lay as still as you possibly can while your partner shaves you. We wouldn't want any sudden movements that could result in accidental nicks. Guys - you can shave a pussy very much in the same manner that you shave your face. Pick a spot to start and then move the razor over the pussy in long even strokes. It's a good idea to have a cup of water handy to rinse the razor off with after each stroke.

Once you have shaved the worst of the pubic hair off, you're going to have to be extra careful and get those hard to shave places like the bikini line, the bottom part of her pussy, and sometimes just inside the outer lips. This will be dependent on how your partners pussy is shaped. Keep in mind that every woman is going to be a bit different.

Once you have completed the shaving, take a warm cloth and rinse the whole area off. This will allow you to see any areas that might have been missed, or spots that aren't totally smooth. You can touch up these areas at this point.

Ladies - you will likely want to wash the area at least once a day with soap and water to reduce sweat and oil buildup. There will quite likely be a few hives on the shaved area, especially if this is the first time you've shaved there. These will disappear over the next few days. As your body adjusts to regular shaving they will become less and less.

After the shaving is done, massaging in some good quality moisturizing cream really helps to prevent those hives I mentioned above. It makes the skin smooth and soft, like it was meant to be... and a daily application will also help to keep the skin smooth and soft, making the next shave that much easier. It's not much fun when you have hives as it's quite likely with the next shave that there will be a few minor nicks because of them. (thanks to Tom for the above info)

Initially I would recommend that you shave the pussy every three to four days so that there isn't a lot of hair growth. It will get to a certain length and it will start to itch, I use that as my indicator that it's time for another shave. If your skin isn't adapting well to the shaving consider shaving it less frequently.

I love having my pussy shaved by my partner. I find it highly erotic while the shaving is in progress. I also love the feel of having a bare pussy. I was really bad after I had it shaved the first time, it was really hard to keep my fingers off of it. I found myself rubbing my fingers over the shaved area through my clothing, almost absently. I also found that when it came to lovemaking a shaved pussy is a real plus. It increases the sensation during intercourse because you can feel your partners skin against yours. I don't ever want to let my pussy become overgrown with hair again.

7. scottish_lad

scottish_lad New Member

Try the Seiko S-Yard cleancut electric razor, both me and my wife use it and get excellent results and there is none if the razor bumps after words.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Shaving cream for your entire body

Coochie Cream, Coochy Shaving Creams

9. girljo

girljo New Member

Shaving works for me since i want to be smooth all the time. If I had my druthers I would wax (and it really doesn't hurt so bad - especially after the first time) but I am too sexual to be able to deal with the growth required between waxings.

If you do shave I highly recommend a Venus or Mac3 both by Gillette. Don't waste one minute with a crappy razor. We'll sell Coochi cream as well as a new product that works pretty well by WET but I have great success with the shaving cream from Trader Joe's Mango Vanilla or something like that at 3 bucks a tube. I use one product for all my shaving everyday and never have a rash.

Another thing I have heard about but I have not tried is Magic. It is a depilatory formulated for the beards of black men since some have very sensitive skin and may get bumpy after shaving. I have heard the powder works great. You make a paste out of it with water, leave it one for about 5-10 minutes (read the directions don't take my word for it) and wash away the hair. I have recommended this to girls and guys on our forum and they have reported back having had good results. They are happy with it.

You can get it in any drugstore.

10. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

Have you tried having your pubic area professionally waxed?

With shaving, you are only cutting the hair to the base of the skin and therefore it all grows out at the same time and is corse. With waxing, as the hairs are actually removed right down at the root, it grows back much more slowly, and sparsely, as hair develops at different rates. It is also much softer when growing out.

I am very sexually active and I have never had any of my partners comment on the hair growing back, as generally you have it done again before it becomes noticeable.

I swear by waxing. I have mine done professionally every 5 weeks. They even make sure there is no hair around your anal area either.

Hope this helps :)

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay - I have Adult ADD, so I didn't read all those long posts, so this may be redundant...
    I started enjoying a smooth pussy about 2 years ago. the best advice i can give is - start of slow. shave - but don't try to get it perfect. Just get 'the big chucks'. Wait a couple days, and shave again - still just lightly smooth it out. this let's thos skin cells time to acclimate to this new feeling. If you pull on the skin too much all at once, it can cause those ugly bumps.
    Never - NEVER shave in a harsh manner, as this irritates the skin. Using a good shaving gel is important, as well. No perfumed lotions - just a good clean gel.
    After a while, you can shave every day, closely, andf there is no irritation at all.
    :)
    OH! - And I shave the pussy, and the anal area, and the butt cheeks --- everythiing!
    Hell - I think the only thing I don't shave is my head.
    [banana]I have my dignity....[/banana]

12. endless

endless New Member

thanks everyone :) thats a lotta good info

13. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

The suggestion to use Coochy Creme is sound advice. It works great. Another thing to try if you must shave yourself is using a combination of shave gel and hand lotion. It gives a very close yet comfortable shave. I've tried powdering after shaving to keep bumps to a minimum too with pretty good results. For a razor, I've found that a Gillette Turbo for men works great, for me anyway.
    Most of the year I go to a salon and get everything removed from my neck down including arm and leg hair and those pesty little hairs on my toes and around my butt.
    I think waxing is well worth the investment if you want to be real smooth for a longer time. Like others have suggested though, don't do it yourself.

SM

14. Stormy

Stormy New Member

:lol :lol :lol

Other than trimming a bit, I've let mine go wild. I got sick of continually having to shave my bikini line. For what? I don't wear teeny tiny underwear and I chose boy shorts style bathing suit bottoms. No effing way is anyone getting near my bits with wax. I can't think why anyone would pay for that sort of pain. Unless your into that kind of thing of course.

15. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

Stormy, Pain is a good thing, isn't it?.
    Seriously, it can be a daunting experience the first time, but after that it isn't bad. Not that it feels good by any stretch. For me, the feeling and aesthetics of being smooth, and the added sensitivity during sex far outwiegh the cost and discomfort. But I can certainly understand where you're coming from. It's definitely not for everyone and it should be considered carefully. And so should any kind of pubic grooming. For many, it just isn't worth the trouble.

SM

16. barbie

barbie New Member

Stormy I agree with you.And waxing isn't for everyone.
    My eye brows are as far as I will go.
    I do pay to get them done.I tried to do it myself but it's kinda hard to do.
    As far as the rest of my hair,I will go with the Nair.haven't
    tried some of the new ones.
    Any of you girls husbands do it for you .Mine does.:eek: