Step Sister

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by paskonnee, Feb 12, 2012.

1. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

I share my flat with my step sister...and finding myself increasingly being attracted to her..is this wrong? havent know her that long, and she is soo sexy should i tell my feeling?

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I know someone who married their stepsister and they had been raised together from their teens. Its not illegal in the UK but i guess it will maybe raise an eyebrow or two. At the end of the day she is only related to you by marriage, not blood and you have clearly not been raised together if you say you have only just met so I would say go for it - as long as you think she might feel the same as you dont want to ruin your relationship or lose your flatmate!

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

well youre not related by blood, and it makes "getting the whole family together" a little easier.....soooo, maybe ..??

4. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Do you think she is attracted to you? I see nothing wrong with it except that it could get complicated. If you do get together and it doesn't work out, how will it affect the two of you being roommates or when you see each other at a family get-together? These are just a couple things to consider.

If there is mutual attraction and you are comfortable the above issues will not affect your relationship, then you should pursue or follow through with this attraction and see where things go. Who knows, as Xeniadraven said above, there are people who end up marrying their step-siblings.

5. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

hmm not sure if she feels the same, well its hard to say and its not something you wanna bring up in case it freaks her out...

i keep thinking about her when i mastubate and feel really guilty

6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I wouldnt feel guilty, its no different to being attracted to a regular flatmate that has no family ties to you. either way it needs to be carefully considered as so much could be at stake if things went sour. xx

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

yeah I wouldnt do it. It makes everything awkward. Next time she takes a shower, be sure your upstairs when she gets out to get the hopes of catching her naked. Other than that keep it to yourself I think

8. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

hmm i think you're right, will play it safe for now... and i like the shower idea! might have to try that

9. almostthere

Gold Member

Just let it roll and see what happens. Maybe it will just connect. I wouldn't tell her just yet though

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

If it is only a passing attraction I say leave it alone;way too many complications looming.
    Look for someone less contentious instead.

11. mikeh

mikeh New Member

What's the problem. I am going to assume you live with your father. So your dad found her mother attractive and she must get some of her features from her mother. Therefore you both share the same taste in women. As long as you don't get the hots for her mum all is good.

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

what do you mean whats the problem. Its in the family, thats the problem. There are so many things wrong with that. Im sure there are plenty more hot women out there that arent relatives.

13. mikeh

mikeh New Member

But they're not related. Step sister isn't a proper relative in the blood sense. So legally there isn't an issue, The only possible one is morally, but for me there isn't one of those either.

It's a well known fact the Brady Bunch were at it hammer and tongs as soon as the cameras fucked off!

14. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

i think the fact that its taboo makes it more tempting ;)

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

yuck. She could be a 12 I still would never touch her or attempt to say something. I would be civilized and a non-redneck about it by just keeping it in my thoughts

16. cilla35

cilla35 New Member

You will figure it out--we all need time to figure what's right for us. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but what's in your heart, may you feel guilty? Give it time, I say.

17. Mittimer

Gold Member

Bull.
    A lot of states include step-children/siblings/parents under the incest laws.

So depending on where he is, it could very well be a legal issue.

Check your laws before you give advice.

18. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Dude, you're being incredibly obtuse. Step "siblings" are not of blood relation, so it's not even remotely the same damn thing. Stating "I would be civilized and a non-redneck about it" infers that anyone who doesn't agree with you is an uncivilized red-neck, and that's pretty rude.

Yeah, this would be good advice.

I'd also keep in mind the stigma of it, which as you see already has drawn some very knee-jerk replies. Not everyone is open minded or able to think rationally about things. Not everyone is or will be accepting. Lastly, as has been pointed out, you could very well make things quite awkward for you, your step sister, and the rest of the family. I'd also advise against doing anything stalker-ish like trying to set up a chance to peep. Getting caught would likely be bad as well.

Just take your time, feel things out, see if you can gauge things.

19. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I wouldn't go there regardless if your are step-siblings. It is just too weird for me.

20. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^ I guess this is a nicer way of what I said. And white trash rednecks do bang moms and sisters. I know you've seen Jerry Springer, so I was just referring to the true stereotype. Point is, ANY part of the family that is sleeping together is gross, no matter how distant.