step by step: oral sex on a woman

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mrbrightside, May 9, 2005.

1. mrbrightside

mrbrightside New Member

i've read some of the threads in this category and there is a lot of useful information contained in many of them. i'm curious as to not only what you would do but when you would do it.

for example, you've never been with the woman before, but these are the five or ten steps you would follow. of course, being attentive you could deviate from your 'step by step' course at any time, but this would be your foundation if you had to go at it blind, so to speak.

i'm interested to hear 'step by step' replies not only from guys describing what and when they would do it, but also from girls describing what they would like done and when they would like it done.

#1 mrbrightside, May 9, 2005
    Last edited: May 9, 2005
  2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

3. mrbrightside

mrbrightside New Member

nice. thanks.

hopefully more people will come along and suggest more and/or add to this.

4. Iglet

Iglet New Member

My very standard and boring approach...

1. One must first start with some kisses on the thighs and... ahem... lips.
    2. Lick the crest of the clitoris where it peeks out ever so slightly.
    3. Slowly push her legs away from you and push your tongue deeper until you are moving up and down her whole length.

Once you have got that going you can throw in some special tricks...

1. Sucking or biting on the clitoris, I have always been surprised how aggresive one can be without her screaming in pain!
    2. Circular or side-to-side licking.
    3. Some light probing into her hole itself, my personal favorite.

And don't forget to keep your hands active while doing all this, massage her tits or hold her hands or prop her up with your hands under her ass.

I am interested so see what suggestions people have beyond these basics.

5. Thorn

Gold Member

Excellent description Iglet! I just tried putting my hands under her ass last week. She said she loved it because it made her feel that I was in control and that I was more involved than just using my tongue. Another thing I do occasionally is finger her in the ass. (not too deep because I want her to concentrate on the oral part)

6. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

I like some teasing first to warm me up...soft kisses around the outside, feeling his warm breath.

After a minute or so of this I like him to part my lips and run his tongue along the the inside

By this time I am groaning and my clit is begging for attention

I then want my lips spread so my clitty is really poking out

Then, I like him to take his tongue and flick it up and down along my clit. Short fast motion. This can be done with the tongue outside the mouth or with the lips around the are and the clit sucked into the mouth. But to come, I like the short fast strokes directly on my clit.

While he is doing this, it is bonus if he teases the two inner lips near the opening with his fingers while he licks and GENTLY fingers me, no necessarily fucks me, but more teases the outside and the first inch in.

But, that is just me :)