[Ask a Girl] Stealing your panties. what do you ladirs think about it?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Unomike2, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Unomike2

Gold Member

There is a thread here about guys stealing their hot female friend's panties to sniff, wank off to (or into it) or both. Some guys even contribute their own DNA to the mix and leave it as they found it.

So my questions are ... Do you ladies ever notice if your messy panties have been tampered with or go missing? Do you have a system that allows you to keep track of how many you got? And finally, do you mind who snags them, from the curious 14 y/o boy to the 60 y/o retiree.

Bonus Question: if you knew who your panty thief is, would you quietly contribute more loot to fuel his curiosity or put a stop to it?

2. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Yes, I notice if a pair of panties goes missing. I don't have a system, I just know them and I choose them just like I choose which top to wear every day.
    As much as I like to be playful about sex, if someone who's not my significant other took my panties, I'd be pissed and feel violated. If my s.o. was doing dirty things with them, I wouldn't mind, though and I'd be game for it.

Unomike2 likes this.
  3. sensless

Gold Member

I have very few, because I only wear panties to run, cycle, or hike. They're not supposed to be sexy, only to protect my pussy from excess friction.

If someone would steal them, I wouldn't like it, I think.