STD's.....if two people...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Waffles, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waffles

Waffles New Member

id two people who are dont have any STD's or hiv and thast a fact. and they have sex is it posible for one otf them to get a std?

here is a hypothetical situation...

2 virgins have intercourse, lets say oral. no condom or dental dam. can one of them get a std?

sorry if this is a repeated question but i am really curious on if its possible.

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,I would think if you are both "clean",you'd be fine,but it is always possible to catch something throughout and not know until you get another test done.If you don't trust who you're with or aren't in a long-term relationship,you should be careful and use precautions.
    And being a virgin doesn't always mean you don't have anything.Stuff happens,you know.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

NO, they can't. IF two virgins who absolutely have no history of STD's have any sort of sexual pleasure together, they cannot, either one, get an STD from the other. Now, it is possible for one who has not had sex/intercourse to acquire an STD by non-sexual means..... (if that is not clear I'd be happy to explain further, just explain).

4. Waffles

Waffles New Member

yes please explain... you just confused me. i didnt htink that 2 CLEAN people could magically make a STD. but gettng one whould be confusing...

AGG im confused. please explain.

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm saying that someone who has not ever had sex but who lives with someone with certain std's can catch them via routes such as damp towels and wash cloths. There is even controversy over whether certain std's, such as herpes, can be passed on via the toilet seat.

My point.... two clean people can NOT equal an STD. But having not had sex does not automatically make two clean people.

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,that's what I meant.Sorry.
    A person CAN get one in non-sexual way,and then later transmit it to the other person.Not too likely,but possible.And sometimes test results aren't accurated right away.

7. Waffles

Waffles New Member

OK, ya i have heard of getting a STD form a toilet seat. thank you for clearing that up.:) :)

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Waffle, may I ask why you are inquiring?

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Thank you,you were reading my mind.I can't help it---I'm a little slow tonight.Shame on me.

10. Waffles

Waffles New Member

i was in a argument with a couple friends over the whole idea. i didnt think it was possible for a STD to magically create itself. but they thought other wise so i figured i would ask someone who probly know aboit more than i do about this stuff. but thabk all of you for you help with this. :)

11. pussycat69

Gold Member

Anytime.

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Pussycat.... you are still underestimating me. Sigh.

Waffle: STD's don't come from thin air. If you get one, you get it from someone who had one.....

13. pussycat69

Gold Member

Yes,you are right.They don't come from thin air.But I was told by the doc that you can get them from objests and such that people who do have them have recently touched.

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Yes. Use a toy on someone, and then use it on someone else afterward without properly cleaning and disinfecting it, and you can pass on an STD. As I stated earlier, towels and washcloths (ALWAYS ask for fresh ones). Toilet seats, though it's controversial, I carry wipes for myself and my little girls. Germs are germs and they are everywhere!!!! Wash. Pay attention. And protect yourself.

15. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Yep, I agree with melicious above! By the way, I used to sometimes see where guys had written in public toilets, "Ain't no use to stand on the seat, our crabs pole vault 50 feet!" Seriously, virgins with no prior sexual contact, unless they happen to have a bacterial urinary infection which we all get occasionally, will not have or pass an STD (that's a sexually transmitted disease and not a Sacred Theological Doctorate, ha, ha). If I was establishing a sexual relationship with someone these days, I would arrange to have lab tests and give them the results and ask them to do the same for me. I would not intend to be mean to them in doing so, its just that prior to the mid 1970s, STDs could be cured but now many of them cannot be cured. Gotta be careful!

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm afraid I'd walk away from anyone who asked that over my word.

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You can also get crabs from sleeping in a contaminated bed, and I oughta know about that one. :eek But if two supposedly clean people have sex and afterward one of the partners gets a STD or STI (I was corrected on that one earlier) then one of the partners was lying to the other about being clean. STDs/STIs don't appear out of thin air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.