Std

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Animularisen, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Right so I've recently found out that the first guy I ever slept with (in my first ever serious relastionship a year ago) Had lied to me about being a virgin. That he has actually slept with alot of girls and I'm terrifired he's given me something... and of course I'm going to the clinic but its still a very scary thought.
    Non alone that the relastionship was extreamly bad with violence, abuse and cheating.
    I'm in a happy relastionship now but I've been told that my ex cheated on me alot more then I realised and props alot more sexually... I'm not sad or anything because as you'll props say its the past, look ahead. Well i intend to but thinking this guy sleeps with who he can when he can no matter what. I'm scared he would of given me something and worse yet i've then given it to my current boyfriend. My current boyfriend has the same dilemma, he's slept with one girl, tho because he didn't cum we both decided he was still actually a virgin (we all have different points of view on that i guess) Anyways yes he told me she said she was a virgin but alot of people have said they have either slept with her or at least know someone who as and this was beforehand. So we don't know what that girl could have either.

Tbh I'm props very lucky and won't have anything but until I properly find out I'm very scared I could. I want very badly to have children when I'm older as one thing so I hope nothing has affected me in the long run... I appoligise if this is in the wrong forum or just a load of babble.
    Thanks x:(

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's awful when past relationships come back to bite you in the ass. I'd advise you to focus on getting the tests done (which will probably be all negative) and then move on with your life. Also there's no need to apologize. We're glad to give you any advice and help you out in any way we can. That's what we're here for.

Good luck!

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Thank you =)

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Kudos to you for being smart enough to face the situation head on and get tested! :tup
    Best wishes, everything will probably be fine; we're pullin' for ya! :)

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Yeah i just learnt the guy is sleeping with about 6 girls at the moment
    Disgusting thouught what he might be given them.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto what they said. :) I wish I had a way with words like NK and Puss. :eek:

7. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Animularisen

Blokes like your first boyfriend do a lot to give the decent genuine ones a really bad name.

The comforting thing about your original post is that both you and your current boyfriend have discussed your mutual concerns and that even he has the same worries in a similar manner. That is a shared and comforting situation.

Whilst your deep concerns of potential infection are unavoidable, only both you and your current b/f getting checked out will resolve those concerns.

Once you have both been given a clean bill of health, you can sleep without worry.

Once that has happened, I would recommend that you confine the dishonest exploits of your ex to the history books.

Simply because it will constantly wind you up with negative energy. You have discovered enough to realise what a liar he was and is. You should not ponder on that, as later in his life, he will get his Just and unpleasant rewards.

8. Eagleone

Eagleone New Member

I totally agree if he hasnt allready since the two of you ended it. I wish you all the best as i think everything will be ok. You seem like a very strong girl, and things will work out as you want them.

9. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

When my ex cheated on me I got tested the next work day and might I tell you, getting tested and being a guy...NOT FUN. Came back negative though which is a good thing she she was dipping in some dude who was a coke addict. Regardless of the situation, keep your head up. :)

10. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Thank you =D

11. Brad

Brad New Member

Now, without meaning to be disrespectful to any members, I think this topic deserves a few comments of general advice for any, perhaps younger members that might be unsure of the risks involved with catching sexual infections.

All press reports tell us that they are on the rise.

In general terms, any body to body contact that involves the sharing of body fluids exposes the risk of a getting an STI. Sexually Transmitted Infection.

It matters not a jot if a man ceases to cum during intercourse without a condom. The risk remains to both partners whom will definitely share intimate body fluids.

And consider mouth kissing for example: Many folks with Herpes (which can not be cured) have caught that through an innocent peck of a kiss at a wedding reception, with someone that happened to have Herpes blisters on their lips.

There are about 25 known different STIs.

Thankfully the vast majority are very easily treated and cured.

The scary thing is that HIV, Genital Herpes, Genital Warts(HPV), and Hepatitis B, have no current long term cure.

The conclusion of my comments is to say, play safe. Wear a condom at all times. If in doubt take a test and learn from the prior worry that precedes the all clear.

12. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I know all that...
    I have a stupid fear of condoms...
    and my boyfriend atm has herpes (coldsores on lips)
    i just dont go near him when he has them.
    but other then that i dont sleep around and ive only slept with 2 guys
    and both were and are very serious and long relastionships ^.^

13. Brad

Brad New Member

Animularisen

I apologise if you thought that my post was directed at you personally.

It wasn't.

Unlike your good self, I suspect that many folks of varying ages still remain unsure about sexual infections.

The purpose of my comments was only to reinforce the message to play safe and be aware of things.

14. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

yep i know ^.^
    just explainging why i dont USUALLY use comdoms
    i do at the beginning of the relastionship then we usually both get checked out
    and then move on to none comdom sex
    but if my ex cheated on me he could of picked something else up tbh