[Ask a Girl] Staying wet..

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by paintedblue, Jun 4, 2012.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Do any of you ladies have trouble staying wet after penetration? And if so, do you find yourself drying up because you aren't as turned on, or is it just a mechanical issue?

My SO and I have great sex, but if we go more than 20 minutes she begins to dry up. Lube has alleviated that issue, but I have always been curious if other women have had that problem. All the other women I have been with were able to remain thoroughly self-lubricated for a lot longer.

2. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I think more than 20 minutes of penetration is a long time and most would need some type of lubrication to keep going. I personally don't want to be fucked for periods that extend past that. Penetration is such a small aspect of sex in my opinion.

3. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Obviously there are women who can get and stay wetter than others. Personally, 20-30 minutes is a long time. Every stroke is essential to KEEPING a woman turned on. If the rhythm is wrong, or there's an essential sweet spot that remains untouched, of course she'll dry up. It's friction. Friction causes heat and heat evaporates moisture. Friction in a dry area is not good for the vag. Now since the pussy is covered with a mucosa lining, it has the potential to continuously secrete wetness as long as it is properly stimulated. On the offside, there could be other factors (diet, stress, etc.). Stop trying to prolong the session and stick to what pleases her.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I agree that 20 minutes is a bit on the long side and it would be normal to go a little dry. It doesn't signal lack of interest. I've been as dry as a bone before but still as horny as ever.

I've also had a lot of problems with drying when I was on the Pill too.

5. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

True...could just be a miscommunication from brain to vag or hormonal issue, just like a limp dick never ALWAYS equal disinterest.

6. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

As I get closer to 50 Ive noticed my ability to stay wet and wild has decreased.. so thank god for the "wet stuff" :)

7. p115

p115 New Member

I had gf she could get very wet, when it came it was there, then nothing afterwards no matter how hard we tried. I even had one that could not get wet. anyone ever hear of this?

8. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Ive experienced a complete drought after very hot, raunchy sessions with nothing working to bring on the rain;) Ive never been in a position where I can cream on thou ..

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

How bout this......slutty gets soaked in the morning..but can rarely orgasm. Then doesn't get nearly as wet in the evening , but can have multiples....odd.

10. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Funny, she squirts, but once she does she has the tendancy to dry up shortly thereafter. I can get her to cum several times, but keeping her well lubricated for the duration can be tricky.
    Using lube has become a regular thing in our sessions now. Which is fine with me, but it just made me wonder if others were experiencing the same thing.

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I have my best orgasms if he penetrates me before I'm "ready". I think if we're too wet there's probably not enough friction.

12. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

There is something to what Dragon Fire is saying. Love the wet, but now and then when she is not completely wet after oral, she is way more tight. Hard to work in, but with more kissing her neck, lips, and her nipples then I work my way in. The experience with my cock is that the skin is pulled back and gets really tight as I go in.

Need a lunch date in the back of the van. haaaaa

I have found that after she orgasms, she will start to get dry, then it is time to finish up. Or it will not be penetration to finish me off. So no ten minutes. More link five. Or less.

#12 CurvedUp, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  13. RSolomon

RSolomon New Member

Gah! I definitely have this problem. I have this theory that it's bc my BF doesn't do enough pre-game, but yeah, it definitely happens. What's weird is that it never happened with previous partners, but I think there's more factors involved than just the length of the session. (environment, mind-set, etc)

14. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Only had that problem after my first baby but it wasn't long before I got my natural wetness back and lol it was better than before baby. :):)