Starting with Domination

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by justanothermirage, Sep 26, 2012.

1. justanothermirage

justanothermirage New Member

So I've always had a desire to get into sort of a dom/sub BDSM type of relationship, but its been hard for me to really meet any women who share an interest in the subject.

For those of you out there who are currently engaging in or have knowledge in this area- how did you meet your partner? Was it someone you were already dating that you brought into the lifestyle?

Really any sort of information or help you guys can provide would be sincerely appreciated =)

2. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

A friend introduced me to my current partner because of our common interests. I have no idea how you start from scratch on these things, I'm pretty bad at dating in general XD.

3. Chonen

Chonen New Member

I am slowly coming into what I would loosely call BDSM, but I met my partner through friends at a party. I am friends with many in a poly network and many of them are pretty kinky. I have never really sought anyone out particularly for kink but you might be able to find people on OKCupid with similar interests. So I guess I just got lucky that the person I am dating is into lots of fun stuff I have never tried and willing to try things new to her as well.
    And I suppose it depends on if you are looking for an emotional/sexual relationship or more of a play partner for your BDSM activities.

4. Detcop

Detcop New Member

I have been engaged in the lifestyle for several years. I met my current sub, a wonderful woman at alt.com.