starting to get worried

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mafia_Mike, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafia_Mike

Mafia_Mike New Member

i had sex with my girlfriend unprotected a week or two ago .. didnt ejaculate ... now we're both starting to worry because she forgot the last time she had her period and she thinks she's late .... and she's had 7 early signs of pregnancy ... but could all be pre-menstrual stuff ... what are some things i should look for so that i KNOW FOR SURE she is pregnant or not

2. jess09

jess09 Banned

Really, relying on prengnacy symptoms is not a good thing to do, it isn't really accurate. The best thing to do since it's obviously too late for E.C., is for your girlfriend to take a pregnancy test which she can take now.

So I think the best thing to do for her is fro her to take that pregnancy test instead of relying on pregnancy symptoms alone.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

She thinks she's late? And you want to know some of the signs to look for, but tell us that she is experiencing seven signs of early pregnancy. How many signs are there? If the two of you are that concerned, there are two very simple options. Either goto the nearest drug-store and purchase and early pregnancy test, which will likely come back negative and cause her to relax enough to start her cyce (stress does wonders on a woman's body). OR, find your nearest Planned Parenthood. It's low cost, it's confidential, and they'll even provide you with several options of birth control so that this won't be an issue again.

IF either or both of you are so concerned about being parents at this young age, why on earth did you even test the waters of not using protection?? It's my opinion that if you don't want to be a parent and you don't want to earn yourself an std (which appaerntly means you can never have normal sex again) you shouldn't even KNOW what sex without a condom feels like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.