Starting out

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Along_time, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Along_time

Along_time Member

Dressed in nothing but lingerie,black bra with delicate pink details and bows, with matching black and pink G string with a bow in the middle- feels soft against my tingling skin , my sheer thigh high stocking with lace top, brush past and tickle the inside of my leg as i walk. my stiletto heals clicking with each step- making my muscular calf and thighs look carved and beautiful. All of this secretly covered by a baby pink trench coat- tightly clinched at my waist. I rode the slow elevator to the right floor, my pulse beginning to race at the thought of what the evening would hold. Quietly confident, knowing that if anyone saw me, they would look, but only out of desire, each wondering what was under the jacket and if they could dare to touch. I walked towards his door. I knocked.... Waited but a few seconds before he opened the door- his wide eyes first trailed up my legs, stopping briefly at where my jacket was knotted closed,higher up he could sneak a preview of my lingerie, that was just visible, the tops of my full tight breasts also just peaking out. He grabbed my waist to pull me in, but I was already pushing him my body pressed hard against his. I pushed him backwards until we hit a wall. Then I slowly ran my fingers through his hair,down the side of his face and continued down his arms while I reached with my mouth to kiss his lips. My panties began to dampen with the thoughts of what was to come. My fingers continued there exploration and found themselves at his crotch, he cock straining against his pants- I unzipped him and fondled his hard cock and testes in my hand. He moaned into my mouth, I take it as a cue to be firmer. He wraps his arms around my waist and begins to direct us to the bedroom. I feel the bed at the back if my knees and he gently pushes. I fall onto the bed and begin to slide up the bed, one hand releasing the belt that was holding my jacket closed. He starts at my feet, kissing gently just as the stranger the other night had done in the park. As the face of our blonde stranger starts to come to mind, I catch a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. Sitting in a chair, looking very calm and relaxed- with a look of expectation was the stranger. Before I could speak, our eyes meet and he makes his way over to the bed, he finishes undoing my jackets and starts to massage my breasts while his lips lock with mine. Kissing with such force and passion I forget my partner is in the room and focus on the stranger and what he is doing to me. Slowly he peels down my stockings, I can feel my panties begin to get wet, knowing that they will be the next item to be removed. I can smell the sweet musk of my juices as they start to flow from me. I want to taste them, I run my fingers up the inside of my legs and the stranger removes the last of my stockings, my fingers find my clit and slide down a little further until they slip inside. I am so wet that my fingers are clicking. I slowly pull them out and move to take them to my mouth. My stranger grabs my wrist and leans forward and sucks my fingers clean. I am disappointed for only a moment as he leans down and kisses me- I can taste myself on his lips and in his mouth. My partner has got out the video recorder and I am glad that he has because I will want to see this again and again. My stranger continues to slowly and sensually remove my clothing, one item at a time and worships each new area of skin the he reveals. He gently sucks on my nipples and all I want is to feel his hot hard cock deep inside me. I bring my hands to his chest and begin to remove his shirt- his body is hot against my skin, but I welcome this contact. My next area to conquest is his pants, I undo his belt and slowly undo his button and slide his zip down. I feel his cock spill out of his pants, the tip already wet. LI wrap my legs around his and force him to roll. On top of him I gaze down at his steel blue eyes- I can imagine what they would look like warm and caring, but now they are cool and hard with desire. I grab his cock and slide it up and down against my clit. My insides are calling out to feel him deep. I lift my self and position him, I slide all the way down and feel empaled by this hard rod. He puts his hand on my hips and begins to guide me up and down, our pace quickens, I can still feel my partner watching and recording. I lick my fingers and shove them down between my stranger and I to rub at my clit. Within seconds my body is trembling with the feeling of being about the reach my climax. I look down and I can see that my stranger is not far from his either. I lean down and whisper in his ear that I want to fuck him again and again. He grabs my face with his hands and kisses me passionately- as he does we climax together, our juices mixing together.

wrangler and shashtzoh like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I want your stranger!!!

I love how you owned him!!!

Great story :)

3. alwaystry

Wow. Great story! Well written and very erotic.

4. Along_time

Along_time Member

Thanks for the positive feedback!!!

HotForHoney and alwaystry like this.
  5. alwaystry

Oh no problem at all.very hot story. I could almost see it like I was there....whew...hot fantasy

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Wow. And you are looking for the woman you were? I like the woman you are.

HotForHoney likes this.