Starting and Sequencing Arousal Strategies

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Logger, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Logger

Gold Member

I sometimes make some massage or fondling moves too soon for my Lady Partner.

Sometimes some things can be done sooner on some days and need to be done later on other days or sifferent situations.

Arousal stage 0, not realy interrested.

Accepts;

Back and Neck Massage.

Might Tolerate,

My beating off a little

Likely to reject:

Insertion

So I am just conceptulizing these ideas, so I will post more later.

Ideas?

2. dxug

dxug New Member

interesting...

3. astridaku

astridaku New Member

I have no idea what you are talking about but massages are a big turn on if you know where to touch

4. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

Wife doesn't respond well to anything too direct.

5. Logger

Gold Member

Conceptualizing steps in a woman's Arousal:

Philosophy, to bring joy to the woman. Sometimes advances will be made further, or longer, than pleasurable for the woman, at her stage, at that moment. Even though rejected, the advance almost always has the effect of advancing the woman's arousal. Just back off, wait a few minutes for the woman to feel that she is in control, then give another few minutes for the stimulation to settle in, and increase arousal. Restart at the corrected stage level. The words in a woman's rejection sometimes seem to imply the rejection is for longer than a few minutes, to restart at the appropriate level of lower receptivity. Brining joy sometimes means second-guessing a woman's intent in her words.

Not Interested:
    Try just swiping sensitive areas. Massage her back muscles. Keep contact short, less than the count of 3.

Begining interest:
    Begin caressing, but limiting contat to the count of 5, in any one location.

Somewhat Receptive:
    Have her hold me. Suckling, longer caressing, deeper pressure on large muscles.

Moderately Receptive:
    Let her hold me while I move my hips. Massage and loosen her neck and shoulder muscles.

Receptive:

Very Receptive

Eager

6. Logger

Gold Member

Further Seduction Notes:

SETTING THE TONE FOR AFECTION:

Sometimes I come home tired, or come to bed tired. Sometimes I just want to go to sleep. Often, though, I am interested, but not sure how long it wil take to get my wife into a receptive mood. I should give her some tender, short caresses, to let her know I am interested, but giving her time to get aroused. I have been drinking my coffee later in the evening, so I am not out of caffiene, when it is time to have fun.

INTERRUPTING WIFE'S READING:

Often my wife is reading a book in bed, or watching some rented video. So I can ask her, "I want to be your puppet. can you focus on pullin gmne strings?" or I want to turn my mind over to you. Could you focus on giving me some commands that I can obey to serve any whims or desires you might have?"

SHIFTING GOALS:

As I get more excited, I can choose between getting my wife further aroused, or focus more on my own arousal.

Last night we were caressing, and I was masturbating as my wife was holding my balls. I stopped pumping occasionally and carssed her. I did not get any lube, and after a while, I just let her know I was going ahead to climax. She usally tells me to "Get My Stuff' meaning lubricants, if she is ready for insertion.

Tonight, I plan to use the lube early, because that frees up her clitoris. I plan to shift my focus to increasing her arousal, and to stoping my pumping sooner, before getting too far towards climax.

I may try mashing my cock sideways into the lips of her pussy. She usually seems to like to kiss my shaft with her Labia Lips. My balls jangle on her ass, or on her pubic mound, as I usually get my shaft against her pussy, but turning around to lick her feet. So I will use my penis as a Magic Want of arousal.

Perhaps some words of encouragement:

"You feel really electric tonight." or, "I am getting real energy from your candy nipples" or, "Your muscles seem to be pulsating out excitment." or, "Your armpits taste like chocolate, I can't stop."