Started Shaving

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pgibbons, Apr 6, 2014.

1. pgibbons

pgibbons New Member

For a few weeks, I was curious about doing some manscaping. So, one night I trimmed things up and trying to get closer without using a razor, I used my clippers. That was a mistake and I nicked my nutsack a few times.

I showed my wife, and she was quite shocked. Later that night, we had some pretty amazing sex. With just stubble, it felt so much better. Wife enjoyed it as well and wasn't getting any stray hairs in her mouth when giving me a blow job.

About a week later, she came home with some Nair for me. I used it and ended up with a nice chemical burn on my nuts. It healed and the sex was even better. I used the Nair again hoping to get used to it, but no luck.
    We did find some hair removal cream called Balls Balm. It worked much better without the burn. I've used it twice with great results. Earlier this week, just to see what it was like, I used my wifes razor, but not on my nuts, but just above my dick.

My wife has started shaving too. I can't believe how much better it feels all cleaned up down there.

What is weird is I want to tell people. I'm not sure why, but I want to tell people that I've shave my nuts.

Any thoughts? Obviously, I'm not going to say anything to anyone, but its weird and cool all at the same time.

2. Ed69

Gold Member

Dove hand soap and a Mach 3 is all I have used for 23 years to shave my sack.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. Anotherday

Gold Member

Just get a good razor I have a Mach 4. Just take a few moments with every shower and you'll stay clean as a whistle without problems.

Save a few pennies and instead if buying jewelry, clothes, or other crap get your wife electrolysis. I waited and found a good salon offering a deal and it's been the best $1000 I've ever spent. She no longer has to shave down there, her armpits, no facial or breast hair. Only thing we didn't do was the legs.

Being hairless down under is not only very sexy looking it greatly increases the sensitivity and feeling during sex. Oh and guys, it makes your cock look bigger too.

4. almostthere

Gold Member

Been trimming the fellas for years. If you like your wife trim you need to return the favor.
    NO trimmer just lather up and razor.

Now I don't know if its just me but I get the biggest hard on when I shave there

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I have been preaching this for how many years!!!

If you let it grow out for a few weeks then shave it really good, you just cant stop having sex no matter how many times youve already done it. It just feels good. The comparison of feeling fresh and smooth after weeks of hairy nuts gets my cock really hot really fast. Same for women. Ive asked a girl to shave for the first time and she fucking loved it. The only bad part is the stubbles coming back. Thats why you have to stay on it every few days.