Started chastity with my wife

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by chunkyluver, Aug 26, 2015.

1. chunkyluver

chunkyluver New Member

First post here, just signed up. I brought the idea up of me being in chastity with the wife few months ago she thought i was nuts lol and she knows im a giant perv, she didnt really know a whole lot about it and thought it was wierd. I told her to read up on the subect and learn about it, i went on and started looking/buying a chastity device. The first one i got i wore it on my own, tried it out she didnt really want anything to do with it...she still hadn't read anything about it at this point, this would have been a few weeks since i brought it up. I of course bought the wrong chastity device and it didn't work for my body and i ended up researching it more and after a few weeks got a decent one that was custom to my body. Again i brought up the chastity to wife and directed her to a great blog which she finally read. Her mind changed on the subject once she realized some of the benifits. So we just finished our first week of chastity, we decided 1 week of no orgasim for me would be a good start. I have to say it went better than i expected, ive never been so turned on, frustrated, anxious, and aroused before and it kind of feels like it does when u first start a realtionship with a girl and everthing is new and exciting. I spent the whole week catering to my wife, backrubs, footrubs, cuddling like we used to do when we were dating. I got teased i think twice that week and she got orgasim when ever she wanted. I think it was only 3 times lol ( she has no where near the sex drive as i do ). On our seventh day and our prearranged orgasim for me boy did i get spoiled. She took charge of the whole encounter and fucked the shit out me, she titty fucked my cock ( something she has never done before ) and we ended the session with missionary at her requested pace. It was definitely worth waiting a week.

Sorry for the long read i could have gone deeper in details but im trying to keep it somewhat short. Other couples in chastity what are some of the things you guys like to do? I try to find ideas on the internet but my god its crazy out there lol. Trying to find the normal stuff isnt easy.

If anyone is interested on more details or future updates on our chastity adventure let me know and ill update this thread. :) looking forward on our second week

rcc8611, Sweetlysad, cfnmchap and 2 others like this.
  2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

You are a braver man than i. I go a week without, no matter the silver lining, my stream would put her in low earth orbit at worst.

3. chunkyluver

chunkyluver New Member

Gotta say when i did finally go.... man there was a mess

Doitagain likes this.
  4. travis beck

Gold Member

We use chastity as well. I've never been locked up more than a day. It's usually after I shower in the morning, making me wear it to work and then teasing later until I'm ready to explode. The irgasms are so much stronger and erections much harder. I highly recommend!

5. chunkyluver

chunkyluver New Member

Ive tried to wear it at work but i dont think its a good idea. Im in a physically demanding job and i think i could hurt myself. I tried it a few times at work and couldnt make it thru the whole day. Were still trying to figure out a system, i dont think i should have access to the key at home

6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I personally am not into chastity. However I am curious to understand someone who does it so I'll be paying attention to updates. I love the hotwife cuckold thing but chastity doesn't have a chance with me lol

rcc8611 likes this.
  7. chunkyluver

chunkyluver New Member

Man its awesome. See i dont get the cuckold thing. I couldnt share my wife and cant imagine being disrespected like that. But thats just me.

Last night was pretty fun. We were sitting on the couch watching a tv show, she was laying on me. I started rubbing her bum getting her all horned up, gets me going too :) so we end up going to bed room and the foreplay continues on the bed, but now im inches away from her ass, kissing and rubbing. I spread her cheecks apart and gently brush against her lips and go in for a lick but she pulls away. This continues for several minutes, she knows i want to lick her pussy and she can tell im all horned up too. She rolls over and says no pussy for me tonight im being punished. The night before i ended up going into the city to visit family, 1 year anniversary of my stepfather passing. I ended up driving home after having a few drinks and she wasnt impressed. I ended up getting earfull when i got home but that was the end of it....or so i thought. She gets up out of the bed and grabs 2 vibrators from her dresser drawer and says that i can watch. She begins to start pushing one vibrator in while using the other on her clit. All i could do was roll over and get a good view, my dick was ready to explode this cage at this point and im dripping precum all over the place. I wasnt content with just watching so i took over the vibrator and thrust it in and out of her now soaking wet pussy. I slowly went in and out taking it out all the way then back in, then throw in a few short strokes making sure im putting some good pressure on her g-spot. I can hear her moaning and see her eyes rolling back in her head. I keep up this rhythm of slow but steady strokes untill i start to feel her pussy contracting on the vibrator, i know shes getting close to cumming at this point, the vibrator is full of her juices making me even more horny. I continue with the rhythm and she starts shaking and has her orgasim she pulls away cause she gets so sensative, after a few seconds while she recovers she takes the now dripping wet vibrator from my hands, she looks at me grinning and says open your mouth. I looked at her, just now realizing what she was thinking and she rammed her vibrator in and out of my mouth getting all of her juices inside me. WOW .... i was stunned and so turned on, savoring her pussy juice. She has never done anything like that before. She gets up to goto the bathroom to clean herself up and i lay on the bed still tasting reminents of juice left on my lips and my dick still pressing against the end of my cage. When she gets back she has the riding crop i bought for her last year and commands me to get on all fours with my ass in the air. CRACK!!! Against my ass with the crop sends me jolting forward in pain. Again another hit. She says are u gonna drive after drinking again? I tell her no i wont. Another hit, and another. It hurts but im so turned on at the same time, its such a rush at this point. I get a couple smacks on my swollen balls and im teased with this crop for several minutes. My ass is tingling, not hurting at all anymore just feeling warm, she puts the crop down and gets behind me and rams her crotch into my ass. It felt like i was about to get fucked!! All i can do is moan a little bit and enjoy her slowly dry humping me. Ive never been so turned on feeling vulnerable and just laying there with my ass exposed hanging in the air. She gives me a few gentle kisses on my back, she caresses my body for a minute. Rolls off then tells me to get dressed. All i could do was roll onto my back and just process what the fuck just happend. Im still pressed against my cage only half errect with whatever space is available to me in this chastity cage and its throbbing, precum everywhere. I had to lay there for a good 10mins before i calmed down enough to get up and get dressed.

#7 chunkyluver, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  8. sensless

Gold Member

The way I see it, anything is good if it makes both of you happy. I think it's difficult to keep the excitement in a long term relationship and you've found something that is working for you.

I couldn't possibly support a chastity cage. I don't even wear underwear.

duffy and travis beck like this.
  9. travis beck

Gold Member

But one and try it out. You will be amazed how hard you will be once you take it off. It's a lot of fun to play with.

10. sensless

Gold Member

I'm a woman. I won't be "hard" as you meant it.

11. Essene

Gold Member

ftfy, and welcome. I hope you find it... comfy here.

12. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Wow great thread. Very hot stuff! I hope you share more :)

13. Redline1

Gold Member

Very hot thread!!!