stains

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by collegedude08, Mar 11, 2007.

1. collegedude08

collegedude08 New Member

ok, im a first-time poster and this is something that disturbed me so much that i was prompted to join this website to ask about this. i've been sleeping with this girl and she spent the night last night. we had sex as usual, and apparently she left her panties in my room. well i just found the panties that she left here, they are a white pair of panties and i noticed that there is a light brown stain on them from where her vagina got wet. :eek this kind of freaked me out. is it normal for the vaginal fluid to dry and leave a light brown stain on a pair of white panties? could this mean that she has a disease or something? maybe i'm just ignorant, but right now im a little disgusted by this... somebody help me out please:uhh:

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I would'nt worry about it.
    You had her panties off.
    Lots of Women may have bled a little
    especially if you had your finger in Her
    as a part of fore play while She still
    had Her panties on. Or maybe She had Just
    started her period. I feel sure it was only blood.

Hiker:sf

3. collegedude08

collegedude08 New Member

thanks... i had thought about the possibility that it could have been blood but it was like a light yellowish-brown color so im kinda hesitant to say it was blood. maybe a woman knows what im talking about and could help me out here? lol

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

5. girljo

girljo New Member

I would guess either the very beginning or very end of her period. No diseases dear but, there are many reasons to use protection during sex since diseased discharge doesn't look any different than healthy discharge...

just a thought.