[Ask a Girl] Stain removal

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Shelby, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Shelby

Gold Member

ok ladies...I need some tried and true stain removal remedies! I now have a very lovely, very expensive corset and one of my favorite tops with a semen stain on them. What have you guys done in the past to get rid of them? Or am I going to have those little reminders on there from now on? Thanks guys!

HazHardHat likes this.
  2. HazHardHat

Gold Member

I realize I am not a lady but let me take a shot at this.......(pardon the pun) ;-)

Assuming the lingerie is not machine washable, have you tried dousing it in club soda and rubbing the stain out?
    There are some fabric stain removers that are safe to use on clothing. I can recommend one if you like.

Not that I have any kind of experience with this type of stuff :rolleyes:

DayPlay3 and IMNaughty like this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Take your corset to a dry cleaner. It's not really good to wash them yourself but they do need cleaning.

If you MUST clean it at home, use a NON BIOLOGICAL detergent (like persil brand) that is heavily diluted. Softly brush it onto the stain, rinse the spot with warm water and dry flat flat flat.

As far as your other top, use whatever is best for that fabric. Spot treat it, let it sit for a few, wash as normal.

4. Shelby

Gold Member

Thank you guys.

I didn't even think of taking the corset to a dry cleaner. It's definitely not something I want to try washing at home.

Mittimer and HazHardHat like this.
  5. _Acid

Gold Member

I don't clean the stains, I cover them up with larger ones. Rub blood, grass, or somthing else to hide it. Or take it to the cleaner's.

Mittimer likes this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Oxygenator like Nappy San should do it without any damage but try it on cheaper stained nickers first ;)