stage fright!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by daewoo, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daewoo

daewoo New Member

hi everyone, im new to this forum and was looking for some advice on my very WEIRD situation.

i am a 18 year old virgin that aint very sexually experienced, i have beening gong out with my girlfriend for almost 2 mths, everything has been great, lots of mucking around, mainly me pleasing her which i dont mind at all, well actually i totally love but thats not the point.

ok the problem is that when we try to take it all the way my eraction would disappear or be just semi ereact ??? this is not the first time for me that this has happened, it happened once b4 and i just didnt think much of it, i still was weirded out by it but sort of put it in the back of my mind and continued living my life. after this happened we decided to take it slower and the other day we were mucking around and she said she want to give me head so i thought yeah thats kool if u want to do it, everythink was all good until i just lost my ecreation halfway thru receiveing head :eek now that was ultra weird for me and my GF, it was the first time i had every had been given head and i lost my ereaction WTF!!!!

I love my GF more than everything in the world and hate making her feel that it is her fault even though i no it aint her to blame, and i tell her that which she beleives to some point but still blames herself to a degree. she is being very understand which is helping.

any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated by the 2 of us.

2. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Take a deep breath, relax, and let the love flow. Don't rush yourself, don't let her rush you too much, just let the act happen when you are both ready.

Best of wishes over the issue.

3. hurley

hurley New Member

Are you relaxed? I know my first time having sex, and the few times after that, i noticed i wasnt as ereact as i could be. I believe it was because i was abit nervis about it all and such. Maybe you arent ready for it eather. Just a few things. Hope you figure it out.

4. naed24

naed24 New Member

i dunno but in my case the more i relax the more i lose my erection. during my periods of introductory sex :D :D i was so erect thaT just one thrust and i come immeditely!

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Relax. I had it the first time too. We tried to have sex, and I could not get it up as much as I wanted it to. After it didn't happen, we cuddled and she fell asleep. I went to the bathroom and tried everything I could to get an erection, but it wouldn't happen. But, the next day it did...... :)

It's not a physical thing, it's a physiological thing. There is nothing you can do about it, except keep trying, and keep telling her that it isn't her fault. Good luck!

6. jojo

jojo New Member

I had almost exactly the same problem a few months ago when losing my virginity. My biggest worry was losing my erection inside of her and I think this is what kept making me go limp when we were mucking around (ie handjob, blowjob, dry sex). I was also worried about whether or not my GF was a virgin as well at the time, as we hadn't really talked about it (I found out she was before we went all the way). Is your GF a virgin? If she is or isnt, does this worry you in any way? I think you will most likely find that it is all psychological, just keep trying and as long as your GF is supporttive all will be good in the end.

jo

7. daewoo

daewoo New Member

yeah nervous, thats what i have put it down to as well, my gf aint a virgin, but that does not bother me, the thing is that we kind of feel bad when it happens and now my gf does not really want to keep trying cus we feel shit when it happens :( i think it will happen but i dont want to pressure her into trying all the time cus it really makes us both rather depressed :(

i will keep you's updated on the situation, thanks 4 the advice ;)

8. daewoo

daewoo New Member

all is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO THE GIRL I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART :D
    ALL WENT OK, I WAS A LITTLE SOFT BUT STILL ERECT :) SINCE IT WAS MY FIRST TIME THE ANGLE DIDNT REALLY WORK OUT THAT WELL BUT THAT WILL BE FIXED WITH LOTS OF PRACTICE.

THANKS TO ALL THAT GAVE THEIR OPINION IT WAS MUCH APPRECIATED

CHEERS :tup

9. jojo

jojo New Member

Good Stuff :D

10. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

That's just Glorious, congrats daewoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.