Stage fright....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Doitagain, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I am curious to know how many guys and how often you have dealt with stage fright in bed and to what extent.

And ladies, I would like to know how many times you have dealt with a guy having stage fright. To what extent? How did you feel? How did you react? How did they react?

It has happened to me several times in my life . Sometimes the first time with someone , others with someone I have had sex with several times. For me it was all mental but still embarrassing however we got over it and still continued to get together and have sex.

I would love to hear some stories and insight from all of you. If you never have been in the situation tell me what you think about it , if it happened to you what would you think ect...

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's happened with my husband a total of two times that I can remember. Once was legitimate stage fright mixed with a ton of alcohol. It was the first time we were kind of-sort of fooling around with another couple and he was just incredibly nervous.

I was totally ok with it. I understood and we just did other things. He focused on me, we made out etc...

The other time was just us in bed. I don't know what was going on but nothing I was doing was getting him aroused. It hurt a little, I was concerned but we just curled up and went to bed. I didn't get angry at him or anything like that, but we talked about it the next afternoon. He was just tired, had a lot on his mind with work and just "wasn't feeling it". I can't complain, I've had those nights too.

It's nobodies fault, it is what it is. You make the most of it or you move on to something else. :)

3. AtkCCC

Gold Member

When you say Stage Fright do you me due to strictly nervousness and such or due to say a medical type issue?

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Not experienced this although have lost my initial erection for one reason or other. Trying to pee in the presence of a female has caused some difficulty ;)

luvbug and Doitagain like this.
  5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

All mental. ..I believe...

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've never experienced it, I was too cocky in my youth and I've been with my wife for so long... no problem there.

luvbug likes this.
  7. infofor01

Gold Member

Happened to me twice when I lost or attempted to lose my virginity, I could not get it up at all; I was so nervous. She was very supportive but it still sucked. After that, I was determined not to let it happen ever again, so I got my hands on half of a pill (I "found"), long story short, we went to the movies after and i was still erect! It was not the brightest idea.

luvbug and Doitagain like this.
  8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think psychological ED happens to most men. A couple of times I have agreed to sex but my mind may have been elsewhere at the time. The most important thing is to recall what happened and why, and not dwell upon the failure in the future. Some men do find themselves in a bind after they fail because they then worry about failing next time, and the resultant adrenaline is guaranteed to cause ED. So single failure can create a cycle of ongoing failure. When I have a failure (which isn't often) I use the meditation technique of creative visualisation to avoid that happening to me.

Failure in front of another couple or in front another individual as Mittimer found out is common, and most husbands in most couple's threesomes that I have done have been unable to get an erection, not even partial and no life at all. Extreme stage fright. In these cases it's been the husband's fantasy for two men to ravish his wife so it must be bad for them, and worse they can see another man able to do it. Being present by using creative visualisation probably makes the difference between me and them.

I can't pee in the presence of someone else though, and never have been able to!

SexEd, luvbug and Doitagain like this.