Squirts or runs out

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by misty_gurrl, Oct 28, 2006.

1. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

Sorry about the subject title .. guess it's hard to discribe? ..:ugh

I was always curious about this .. and never got a good answer!

When i'm getting my B/F off.. using my hands
    He sometimes squirts his cum out 3 or 4 or more times hard into the air.

Then on some other times, doing it the same way .. it just runs out .. or dribbles all over my hands!

I asked him about it .. why it sometimes comes out that way?
    His answer is always ... "I don't know, just does"?? .. Like Duh!! .. :coocoo

He's 20, not on any meds, or stuff, or alcohol

Anyone here got any idea .. why sometimes it squirts out .. and sometimes
    it dribbles or runs?

Thanx

#1 misty_gurrl, Oct 28, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Might be that when ".. it just runs out .. or dribbles all over my hands" he's ejaculated recently. If not with you, then maybe masturbation. That's my guess.

3. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

Thanx, Joe

I don't think he gets off before .. cause it happens like that in the morning after we've been in bed together

#3 misty_gurrl, Oct 28, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

But did you have sex the night before? It takes awhile for a guy to restore his seminal fluids. When they start getting low we don't "shoot" as far or at all.

The intensity of the orgasm can also make a difference. If I have just enough stimulation to get off it's not as forceful as other times. My wife likes to manually stimulate me until I'm just about to cum and then keep me at that peak and not let me cum until I'm inside her. Sometimes she doesn't ease off quite soon enough and I'll just have one contraction and it'll run out -- or she'll keep it up and it'll be more forceful.

I'd still guess it's one or the other or a combination of both.

5. Jayce

Gold Member

For the times it just dribbles out, is there less of it then? Or is there the same amount of fluid, it just comes out in a different manner?

If it's less, then he's definitely ejaculated recently. I'm not saying in the last hour, but if I go a full 2 days or so without ejaculating, the next time I go it's sometimes as much as 5 heavy shots. If I do my regular once a day routine, it's not nearly as much.

Don't sweat it. It's probably just cause he's puttin his hand to use when he's missing you. ;) :)

6. fred9989

fred9989 New Member

Force of ejaculation

Chiefly depends on the strength of his pubococcygeal muscles, if they are toned, he'll squirt further and harder.
    But also he'll shoot more the longer foreplay goes on for (more semen builds up and therefore greater pressure)
    and if he hasn't had sex for a while (same reason as above)
    and lastly, it also depends on how aroused he is - if he is really turned on, he will pump harder than when he isn't!
    Fred

7. kissingworks

kissingworks New Member

I think Fred9989 has it right.

Something else to consider: he may be attempting to control his ejaculation to extend the pleasurable feelings. If he's at the "point of no return" and is trying to delay ejaculation, it won't have the same effect as when he let's himself go. So he gets to the emission phase of arousal and tries to hold back. The result is that the semen oozes rather than shoots. Nothing wrong here. He's experimenting with control. There are excercises and techniques to build control. Try to get him to instruct you very explicitly about how fast or slow to stroke, how hard or soft to squeeze etc. Look on the internet for references to "sensate focus" exercises.

8. loveit247

Gold Member

I know when I orgasm I sometimes have a strong clamping like contraction and other times it is smaller wave like contractions. Maybe it is the same for guys, they shoot further with the hard contraction and it oozes with the wave like one.