[Ask a Girl] Squirting.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by mrmrs, Jul 26, 2011.

1. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

This is for women that have done this mostly..

My man & I would really like to experience me squirting...I've never done it before & don't know if there are any techniques that really work. We've done a little research, but nothing. I've read & heard that when you feel like you gotta pee don't resist.[After going to the bathroom before attempting this]. So when I get the sensation, I push like I've gotta pee & nothing..

We've been talking about adding another couple to our bedroom life & he wants a woman that can do this..I really don't want him to turn to a strange woman to live out a fantasy of both of ours & he knows this..it's what he wants, but we really want to try & try to get myself to do it before we do that.

So, any tips & pointers to this subject would be greatly appreciated. Any links to video's that teach you about it or any articles that have information that has worked for you would be awesome. Thank you in advance.:)

2. Kermit

Gold Member

A wild ass idea, there are such thing as sex conventions that have workshops, i know of one at least in Atlanta, where fisting was covered, i dont' see why they wouldn't cover squirting

3. cravingkimmy

cravingkimmy New Member

I am in the same boat as you. We have researched and did exactly what you say and nothing. I am the one who wants to more so I would say. We have talked about bringing another couple or woman into the bedroom but we are not yet ready for that.

4. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

I wish there were sex conventions & things like that here..but with my luck I'd run into a close family member...ODD! Haha.

I'm going to keep looking up how to do it & get different ideas & tips..guess it's a wait & see thing. I know I am comfortable doing it, there isn't nothing my man & I haven't done..it's just a matter of figuring out how.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've only been able to do if a few times sand never with my husband so, I'm not much help here, sorry.

6. Kermit

Gold Member

Mittens (mittimer) is the one to ask, she is the squirt queen

7. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Early on in our fun she would say she felt like she peed. I think she was actually squirting but we had never heard of it before at the time

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lol, shush you :p
    I just know exactly how to get myself to do it.

As far as how to do it though, works best if I'm sitting up either against a wall or headboard or even one of those gaming chairs. Those chairs work REALLY well for positioning.

Anywho, I sit up in whatever place is easiest at the time and bring my legs up really close to my chest, almost as though I'm squatting. I then use a very rigid toy and quickly thrust it in and out of my pussy. Shallow thrusts just so that it's hitting the roof of it. Quicken the pace a bit and tense up as I feel almost like I have to urinate (even if I've peed before I masturbate) and this overwhelming warmness starts at my toes and flows to my finger tips as I begin to quiver. Once the quivering starts I all but lose it and lean back a bit and it totally just lets loose.

If I continue fucking myself it seems like it just never ends. If I pull the toy out it'll stop and I can breathe for a moment before I go right back into it. I can cum like that over and over and over again until the mess is just too much for me to clean up lol.

9. Kermit

Gold Member

Thanks Mittens, i knew you wouldn't let the OP down :)

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

I should also mention, this can be done with a second person, simply have them sit/lay in front of you and work the toy the same way you would. Make sure to have the dildo pointed a bit upwards when fucking.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

With your legs drawn up that tight, are you fucking yourself between your legs or are you reaching around your leg and fucking yourself?

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

I tend to alternate. It's *easier* to do it with them drawn up and opened a bit. Though I have done it closed legged and reaching around. You're a lot tighter with your legs closed and reaching around though.

13. wetness1

Gold Member

Wow that sounds hot! Lol good luck op

14. cravingkimmy

cravingkimmy New Member

Gonna give this a whirl this weekend. Wish me luck :)

15. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Thanks Mitts..I'm going to try that.! I think I 'almost' got it..I just don't know though, since I've never done it..haha. Going to be trying again whenever the SO & I are in good moods.

16. Dirtyolman62

Dirtyolman62 New Member

Its no more than pissing because of getting so stimulated but it can rock your boat..

My man & I would really like to experience me squirting...I've never done it before & don't know if there are any techniques that really work. We've done a little research, but nothing. I've read & heard that when you feel like you gotta pee don't resist.[After going to the bathroom before attempting this]. So when I get the sensation, I push like I've gotta pee & nothing..

We've been talking about adding another couple to our bedroom life & he wants a woman that can do this..I really don't want him to turn to a strange woman to live out a fantasy of both of ours & he knows this..it's what he wants, but we really want to try & try to get myself to do it before we do that.

So, any tips & pointers to this subject would be greatly appreciated. Any links to video's that teach you about it or any articles that have information that has worked for you would be awesome. Thank you in advance.:)[/QUOTE]

17. ply

ply
    Gold Member

If you find a squirter for a third. Maybe she could spend some time trying to teach you. That could make for a pretty hot session