squirting

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by iwilltryanything, Nov 8, 2010.

1. iwilltryanything

iwilltryanything New Member

Does this class as a fetish?

Im currently with someone who does and i love it. Its a way of telling you have done well :):lol

Anyone else loving the squirt?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

fet·ish

/ˈfɛt[​IMG]ɪʃ, ˈfi[​IMG]tɪʃ/ Show Spelled[fet-ish, fee-tish]
    –noun 1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.

2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.

3. Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

3. badboy101

badboy101 New Member

Hell yeah, love being with squirting girls. Only had 2 partners that could so far.

4. emperorspartacus

emperorspartacus New Member

Me likey the squirt! Had two previously, and my wife is learning. We actually got her to squirt a little just two nights ago. We've gotten really close many times, and she gushes pretty easily, but there was a distinctly new fluid Thursday night. It was much thinner, and actually felt like a little water had been magically poured between her lips, washing away some vaginal lube and subsequently heightening the friction.

That may have been one of the best orgasms I ever had... I came in her right after I felt her push hers out. *happy thoughts*

BTW, as I understand it, the difference between gushing and squirting is gushing is a massive quantity of vaginal lubrication being pushed out of the vagina, and squirting is an as-yet-unidentified fluid being ejected from the urethra (aka pee hole).

5. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

Me likey the squirt! Had two previously, and my wife is learning. We actually got her to squirt a little just two nights

ummm what u mean leaning i am new at this ,, like i know i can do it ,,but not control it ,, and if it comes out of the pee hole ,,, its pee right ,,, ??

6. Northside

Gold Member

I'm sure it isn't pee. My ex was multi orgasmic and would squirt multiple times. I am sure it wasn't urine. The sheets and towels we used for it would have smelled if it was. It was clear and odorles.

7. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

yea i know its clearand odorless ,, huhmmmm makes me think now !!!! ITS NOT PEE!!!:phat

8. TheIdiot

TheIdiot Banned

I do ! :D

9. abhilashagyani

I love squirting. This is the right class for it. I am usually used to it. If you want some knowledge or anyone want a discussion :phat. Without knowledge sex can be dangerous.:eek
    bye

10. afifmsn

afifmsn Banned

Did you know that almost ALL women secretly dream about the man who can make her explode with powerful orgasms?... But Very few men learn how to give her earth shattering squirting Orgasms.............:D:phat

11. stubborn_tasha

stubborn_tasha New Member

Ive never done it :(

12. bigcountry069

bigcountry069 New Member

i squirt like 99 percent of the time. or were we only talking about women???

13. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

OMFG! I just squirted for the 1st time :) I wasnt sure if I had done it till I felt a wet spot under me, theres even some on the floor! I cant wait 2 squirt 4 my boo!

14. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I could get my last gf to squirt whenever I fingered her and it was amazing to me. Miss it.

Haven't had the opportunity with anyone knew yet.

15. rocksoldier1967

rocksoldier1967 New Member

:dgrin My girl is. A squirter. When she cums it can be a nice little trickle or a soft fountain/like flow that'll drench the bed. I've eaten her and she had me take two mouthfuls plus it went everywhere. She squirts on my cock, in my face and all over my hand and fingers. Im obsessed!

16. katykitan

katykitan New Member

I can't squirt no matter how hard we've tried. Hubby spends lots of time on my gspot, and my orgasms are incredibly intense when he does, but nothing comes out. It feels like something should - if that makes sense - but I haven't got there yet. Hope it'll happen for me!!

17. SweetnSassy86

SweetnSassy86 New Member

I love to squirt and my man loves it too. As soon as i do he melts and usually goes down to lap the rest up. He begs for it and it's so hot.

18. CosmicEye

Gold Member

OMG this thread gets me hot. Squirting is such a huge fetish to me but I have never experienced it. Ive had a gf cum while inside her and I could feel and hear it come out going up and down, but never actaully squirted. It is the one thing that gets me off every time.

I want a girl to squirt hard for me. I want her to pull out and squirt a thick stream of female cum on my cock. I want to swallow a mouthful and ask for more. God I could shower in that shit. Please, where is my squirting queen?!

19. RawDog

RawDog Member

My wife squirts regularly when she uses the nJoy pure wand. The key is to relax and *not* push out. Relax and let the orgasm flow.

A knowledge of the elevator muscles is also a bonus.

20. Mira

Gold Member

I am not so much a squirter as I am a "runner" or maybe an hour"oozer " lol

Mine happens every time I cum, It is not clear it has a white tint to it and it is kinda creamy. Doesn't spray out or anything just sorta comes out. If he is still in me it frothes up making a nice sexy mess lol

Guys tell me that they love it while giving me oral and I cum in their mouth but guys will tell you anything when you are naked ;)