squirting without orgasm?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by succubusembrace, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. succubusembrace

succubusembrace New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Just recently I had bought my first vibrator and started experimenting. i had heard of female ejaculation before and decided that i would give it a go (i went to the bathroom right before). After reading advice and techniques online, i got in my bed and put a towel under myself... but after masturbating for quite a while, i decided that i just wasnt in the mood anymore. so i turned my vibrator off, but left it in me, and for some reason figured i'd let my vaginal muscles push it out while i rubbed my clit.

surprise! i squirted a little bit. so i turned my toy back on and started to stimulate myself harder and harder... and before i knew it i was squirting like crazy... but i hadnt exactly experienced an orgasm.

since then, i have been squirting every time my boyfriend and i have sex. (note, i have never came during intercourse before). the only problem is, even though i'm squirting, and even though it's pretty intense, i dont think i actually experience an orgasm. why is this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.