Squirting tips?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MunaJadida, Jul 18, 2008.

1. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

Anybody have tips for me to help me squirt? My husband and I have tried it and I've cum really hard, but I don't think I've really squirted. I did get really wet once and maybe I would've squirted if his hand hadn't been in the way, I don't know. I know the basic technique and I've heard grape seed extract can help. Anything else I can try?

2. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

sexual panda is the one to ask on this she is the queen of squirters:brow

I cant either so dont feel bad..I have been close I think but my DH's habd got tired..lol

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've been with quite a few women (15?) and only one ever squirted, so it's rather rare. She didn't care for it, and to be totally honest, I didn't either. We always had to tear off all the bedding and remake the bed, just when we wanted to be cuddling and falling asleep in each other's arms.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

DH??? Designated Hitter?

Shit the things they do in baseball these days!:lol

5. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

lmfao....no its short for Dear husband, Im on other boards and that so much easier than typing out husband every time..lol

6. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

they say it helps to pee first, because later the sensation is like peeing. i dunno, google?

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

DAMN! I was wondering why I wasn't seeing this during the Rays game... :lol

8. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Ok im just copy and pasting this since I cant find the video anymore :( But Ill keep looking :)

sturdy bed / surface
    pillows
    a towel... or two

Step1)

It’s ALWAYS important to engage in foreplay. A woman’s sexual arousal takes place first and foremost in her brain. As such, never underestimate the power of foreplay. Instead of just trying to get her in the mood minutes before making love though, try to really build sexual tension by starting foreplay hours or even days in advance. This ‘pre-conditions’ her mind and body so that she’s more ready to squirt from G spot stimulation.

Step2)

Now, it’s time to locate the G spot. Once she’s wet and ready, ask her to lie on her back, her back supported by soft pillows. You may want to engage in oral sex first to ensure that she’ll welcome your fingers. Now, insert your index finger or middle finger or both slowly insider her wet womanhood, palm up. Once inside, position your finger(s) at 11 o’clock. Now, hook your finger in a “come hither” position. Shift your fingers slightly till you reach a spot that’s slightly rougher (some say it feels like the top of your mouth).

Step3)

Once you find her G-spot, stimulate it. There are several ways to stimulate the G-spot and each woman has her own ‘favorite’. You can try the ‘doorbell method’, which is basically trying to press and release a buzzer; you can flick it like a switch; you can draw small circles around; you can also stroke the G-spot. Try them all and see which one brings the best response.

Step4)

Prepare her mentally and emotionally for squirting. Some may say that this should be Step 1 but you see many women are actually uncomfortable discussing squirting. They feel embarrassed about it as they equate it with “peeing on their partner”. That’s why we put this step here. At this point – thanks to your G-spot stimulation – she’s probably already rearing for some form of release.

It’s your job now to encourage her to just “let go” and that you’re perfectly OK with anything that will happen. Tell her you’re ready for her to squirt on you. In fact, you want her to do it. The point is to remove ANY inhibitions she may have about ejaculating or squirting on you. Removing this mental roadblock is often all that takes to ensure she moves forward and squirts from G-spot stimulation.

If you feel that your partner is the type who would want to pre-discuss squirting from G-spot stimulation first, then by all means, make this Step 1.

Step5)

Not all women squirt equal. Some women may squirt a small amount, while others will squirt more. Either way, be prepared for anything. The worse thing you can do is to ‘jump out of the way’… hurting her physically and emotionally.

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ok, ready to try!!!!

10. *Sexual Panda*

:D im glad I could help hehehe

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Just tried. No luck. Gotta practice more!:brow

12. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

We did it!

The other day, we'd been fucking a lot and I'd already cum twice and we decided to try. I couldn't tell much of a difference in the orgasm, but he said he felt me squirt on his hand (it was dark so he couldn't see it). Hopefully next time, we'll be able to do it when the lights are on.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

w00t! GOOD JOB! I hope you two enjoy this.

14. *Sexual Panda*

I also hope you enjoy :brow its fun when you get it just right! Another thing when doing it (just a little tip) try barring down when he is messaging you gspot :D I noticed every thing Ive read about quirting it never tells you to do this! IT works so you know :shifty :brow :D

15. Nerissa

Nerissa New Member

I usually push out really hard when I squirt, instead of "sucking in" like a regular orgasm. I also smack my urethra and that makes me shoot farther. However I cannot squirt while my BF's penis is inside, he has to pull out and then I squirt on him. Can anyone squirt with a penis inside?

16. specialK247

specialK247 New Member

i dont know what it is...but if hes fingering me and he starts sucking my nipple it just EXPLODES. someone told me b/c it releases the muscles when you do any sort of nipple stimulation (some woman use it to go into labor faster...nipple stim. not squirting lol) so i guess that could be true....

17. rocksoldier1967

rocksoldier1967 New Member

My girl can squirt with me inside her. I feel her warm wet liquid flowing around my cock and all over my balls.

18. SweetnSassy86

SweetnSassy86 New Member

i can! I squirt just about everytime. He loves it and it's such a release for me. I had never squirted with anyone before him. It's almost a disappointment when i don't. I don't usually control it really- it's more my body's response. There are times when I try to squirt multiply and it usually works- just gets the bed really wet. Don't forget to bring a towel.

19. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Im able to squirt from clitoral stimulation only. Its so hot & feels amazing!

20. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Although this is an old post. Thank you very much for the advice :)
    I want to squirt at least once.