squirting question?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by zjack81, Apr 10, 2011.

1. zjack81

zjack81 New Member

So the wife and I have been trying to try do this for sometime now, doesn't bother me she hasn't yet we still have loads of fun. I have researched how to effectively get her to have g-spot orgasms and she loves it when I make her cum that way. How do I go a bit further and make her sweet juices expel? She wants to do this and I want to give her too experience that type of orgasm. Any help is greatly appreciative!

2. rocksoldier1967

rocksoldier1967 New Member

Rub her g spot til she's about to cum. Tell her to push like she's going to pee and then go with the flow.

3. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Each woman is different, so the technique is going to vary depending on what makes her butter melt. All I can do is offer some basics to help you out, but a lot of it depends on the woman and how relaxed she is.

So lets do this as if you were reading instructions on how to assemble an entertainment center..

What you need:
    1) Towel
    1) Vagina - pre-lubricated
    1) Hand with at least 2 fingers

Step 1:
    Place towel under vagina. Make sure that vagina is face up and in a good mood.

Step 2:
    Insert two fingers into vagina palm side up. Using teh vaginal ceiling as your guide, feel for the pelvic shelf (the area just behind her pelvic bone). The "shelf" shoudl be about 2 - 3 inches inside the vagina. You can feel the roundness of the her pelvic bone curve upwards. Curl your fingers as if you are trying to "hook" her pelvic bone and pull it out. Right where your fingertips are, begin to make a "running" motion with your fingertips, making sure to press against the pelvic shelf. This may require some adjustments to find the right spot.

Step 3:
    You will notice a semi-hard spot begin to form. This is not a callous, but rather the vagina's g-spot beginning to swell. Target that area.

Step 4:
    Once the gspot is thickened, call out in your best bedroom voice any number of sensual phrases. ( note: avoid things such as "Did you see the game yesterday" or " Your sister loves it when I do this". Pay close attention to the vagina in this stage. You will notice as you get close to orgasm, it will begin to pucker and twitch.

Step 5:
    As the vagina reaches climax, you may want to stop your finger walking to allow the process to complete fully. Usually during this time you will hear an ear-splitting cry that resembles something along the lines of "OH MY FFUU GGG!!" just as the squirting takes place.
    With a proper technique, one can induce orgasmic squirting in mere seconds.

It also should be noted that you should remove any electrical equipment in a 10 foot radius from said vagina. The squirting can be rather explosive, and injury or damage to liquid sensitive equipment can occur.