[Ask a Girl] Squirting orgasm or just squirting

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 33stack, Apr 10, 2015.

1. 33stack

Gold Member

My buddy and I always joke about his dick. (It's a big one, trust me). We were talking about how his wife loves it , then he tells me, "But she likes it when I make her squirt with my hand better!" I was like "What the hell??" He said he was doing her with his hand and she started squirting all over the place, then he kept going and she orgasmed after a minute or two of squirting". He says she screams and convulses like crazy when he does it. Now he says she has orgasms during sex all the time, but if she could have just one, its the squirting orgasm with his two fingers. No contest.
    My question is have you ladies ever experienced this, and does it sound like BS?

bhonest likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It happens.

I squirt.

Much more intense than sex.

bhonest, Amature, v-unit and 2 others like this.
  3. want2watchucum

I want to make this happen so bad!

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I squirt during sex and sometimes when I masturbate. It is the best orgasm ever.

5. want2watchucum

Please help! How do I make this happen for my wife?

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It's all mental. You have to relax and let yourself go. Accept what it is and let it happen.

As far as technique, I like something on my clit and gspot.

Amature likes this.
  7. want2watchucum

Love this. Thank you!

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The way I made it happen before was without input although I would have loved to get some.
    By curiosity and a love of pleasing is what did it.
    I would use my hands and truly go EVERYWHERE I could reach, trying slow, fast, different pressures.
    I should add, make sure your nails are short and not sharp :)
    The first squirter I met, her clit and g-spot didn't make her squirt, so in my being detailed is how I got her sweet spot although I made sure I gave them attention. She was on her back, I was using my thumb to make it easier to stimulate the "bottom" of her vagina.
    As I kept doing it to know what it does for her, I felt a lot of warm liquid gush on my hand.
    As I was busy sucking her beautiful nipples she probably didn't see my eyes open real wide.
    I kept going everywhere but I got her squirting every time I repeated with my thumb, she squirted more fluid after the first time

Amature likes this.
  9. want2watchucum

Awesome thank you.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The way I did it was.....drunk!
    Cannot for the life of me recall what I did to make it happen but maybe it was only beer vomit after all but she was stoked ;)

Hey, hey!!!!
    In Aussie lingo stoked mean super happy and nothing to do with illegal recreational substances.

#10 lbushwalker, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  11. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I've squirted before, but it's only happened while masturbating (and intentionally trying to squirt). I've never had a partner make me squirt. For me, it's not terribly satisfying and doesn't have the intensity of a regular clitoral or vaginal orgasm. Though, I do gush during sex with partners. It doesn't feel the same as what I consider squirting, and the fluid doesn't seem to be the same consistency.

Who knows. I'll just continue with whatever feels good. lol

12. want2watchucum

I like it. Thank you

13. 33stack

Gold Member

She also told him that she can squirt without having an orgasm. She said it was very satisfying but if he kept going she orgasms while squirting and this was the most intense orgasms she ever experienced. I googled the technique and saw a video demonstration. She was laying on her back, he inserted two fingers (ring, and middle) palm up, located her g-spot, with the two outside fingers pointing down, then started moving his hand up and down very hard, not in and out. The woman started to gush almost immediately and I thought she was coming but then about 30 seconds later, her face and breasts turn a flushing color and her nipples twisted up rock hard to where her areola practically disappeared. Her body kinda locked with her back arched as she clutched the bed sheets she was screaming "oh my god " at the top of her lungs! I never saw a woman come that hard. I gotta try this my self but my wife is afraid to. It doesn't look like a lot of women can squirt.

14. 33stack

Gold Member

Did you use the technique I described?

15. 33stack

Gold Member

Yes there needs to be complete trust and feel very comfy with your partner. The video said that when a couple experiences this together, there is an intense bonding that takes place. And the woman feels a release of negative energy and a peaceful serene feeling after.

want2watchucum likes this.
  16. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

No, for me it happens with very gentle but deliberate touches on the clit (with the hood pulled back). It causes the squirting, but it doesn't result in an orgasmic feeling. I'm sure I could time it so they happened concurrently, but it's usually not worth the mess. lol

17. HotForHoney

Gold Member

"Worth the mess"???????
    Are you CRAZY????

want2watchucum likes this.
  18. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Ahaha, I might be crazy. I just find other orgasms to be more satisfying.

HotForHoney likes this.
  19. swordfishtaint

swordfishtaint New Member

Just make sure you prepare in advance - Diving across the room because she says "get a towel" and worrying about the mattress getting ruined is a whole different kind of exciting. Always keep a towel within arms reach while playing with a squirter.

billytk1977 likes this.
  20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Men can sometimes suffer ejaculation without orgasm, and what you describe sounds like ejaculation without orgasm. I've only had a few women squirt with me and they orgasmed at the same time, and the squirting seemed to be a side-effect of their orgasm.