squirters

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sexymyra, Apr 9, 2007.

1. sexymyra

sexymyra New Member

are there any other squirters other than me here?

2. BingGuy_23

BingGuy_23 New Member

Well my ex-gf was, and it was the hottest thing I've ever experienced! Honestly, she would shake and convulse and "let it rain". Sometimes as it was building up, a little would drip out right before the explosion....so hot! Consider yourself lucky, from what I hear, a lot of women can't or don't know they can, do it.

3. burton

burton New Member

ugh, lucky! my girlfriend squirts, but not quite a stream. and i know the complete satisfaction and turn on when she shakes, it just blows me away. it's probably one of the biggest turn ons possible for myself. I am still working on seeing if i can get a stream, i only recently found the trigger and pulled it :p.. hopefully tomorrow and the next day i can get some distance with this :brow

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've only squirted twice, both times using a vibrator/dildo. Hubby was not there either time and when he I told him about it, he was pissed he missed the show. He tries like heck to hit the same spot on me to get me to squirt, but so far, he hasn't been sucessful. :(

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It can be very erotic for a guy to witness ( for some a turn off )
    Some female enjoy this as well watching that is
    Some female desperatly wish they could , some can a lot

I love everything about the female orgasm, and squirting i love thatalso. Can never get to wet for my displeasure .....:)

6. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

My wife has done it a few times.Twice when she was using her vibrator on herself,once when I wasn't around and she told me about it when I got back home and another time in front of me just before we had sex and the thrid time she squirted I was using the vibrator trying to make her cum before we had intercourse.She can ONLY cum from stimulating her clitoris with hers or my hands or with hers vibrator that she has.I was shocked and excited at the same time when I first saw her squirt as she had a orgasm.

7. BingGuy_23

BingGuy_23 New Member

My girl was a little embarrassed, because it had never happened before. But I reassured her that I was definitely OK with it, and LOVED it. It also gave me an ego boost knowing I was the first to make her do it.:lol (Yes, I know my cock isn't some magical wand, but it still felt good knowing I was the first:) )

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Dont have to defend yourself ....

It is alwatys a pleasure to know you were able to give a lot of pleasure to your partner be it the first time or the umptenth time down the line :)
    The first time For the guy is the sweetest ....but its always an emense pleasure each time after as well :)

9. Nettle

Nettle Member

I don't squirt. But it really flows. It only happens when having a toy used on me hitting me deep inside, then I feel a kind of sharp sensation and with added stimulation on my clit I cum like a river down there :)

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

It seems

Toys r us

may take on a
    new meaning
    in the future

new rock and roll

maybe...?

:)

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Roflmao hehehe Toys r us ...that is a clever usage of that :p

12. BingGuy_23

BingGuy_23 New Member

You're right, I guess I don't have to defend myself......(turns to yell out window).......Yeah, that's right world, I DID IT, I MADE HER SQUIRT FIRST, SO THERE!.......LOL, OK, cocky rant over:eek: .

13. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I tend to flow and drip

flow and drip

drip drip drip...

mmmm....

14. Elvis

Elvis Member

:lol What's the betting that didn't sink in?

15. icanmakuluvit

icanmakuluvit New Member

I will be completly honest i squirt and i always thought that it was a bad thing. I felt so embarresed, it was almost like wetting the bed as a child. Well i guess its almost the same thing. About the same mess anyway. but it is good to here that i am definitly not the only one and that makes me feel alot better

16. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Definitely not something to be embarassed about, it should be enjoyed and explored! Lucky you!!!

17. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

icanmakuluvit,

If this helps,the first couple of time that my wife squirted,she too was embarrased and thought she had peed and wet the bed.She was like that until I borrowed a sex educational video that a very close female friend had,whom I was seeing few years before we met and showed it to her.
    This video showed women talking about female ejaculation and squirts whenever they had orgasms.I knew that when I saw my wife had squirted that she hadn't peed on me nor wet bed when she had a orgasm,because I saw this happened when I had sex with my female friend whom also squirted whenever she orgasms,because everytime we had sex and she have orgasms alot of fliud would squirt out and wet me and whatever we would be sitting or lying on having sex.So I am saying don't feel embarrased and feel that it was a bad thing you done.Alot of women who ejaculates when they have orgasms have felt the you feel when it first happened to them and they would continue to feel that way until they find out different.So like I and the others have said,You aren't alone.
    Hope what I have said helps you.

18. Nalani

Nalani New Member

So I assume you only squirt when you orgasm...right? I have always wanted to squirt but have never been able to. I just get wet a lot and then dry up while I am having sex.

19. Eagleone

Eagleone New Member

i made my girl squirt only once and it was the best feeling in the world for me she felt embarassed but when i told her it was the sexiest thing in the world she was very comfortable but i have not been able to since and i want he too again its such a turn on

20. funman

funman New Member

never had anyone squirt yet....altho each time they cum hard and wild