[Ask a Girl] squeezeing your breasts hurt?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by shajal, Feb 19, 2011.

1. shajal

shajal New Member

my girlfriend said when i squeeze her tits she says it hurts. and she is sore after sex which her uper body hurts.

does any women feel pain when ur man is playing with ur breasts?

2. AndSoItWasWritten

AndSoItWasWritten New Member

Perhaps you're being too hard with them. You need to be gentle, and treat them with soft touches. Otherwise it will hurt, and sometimes bruise. Especially when a woman is nearing the start of her cycle. Besides that, the more attention you pay to her boobs and the softer you are the more turned on she will be. You don't just dive right in and start manhandling the goods, no.

3. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

Never wallop your partners breasts with a tennis raquet.

4. too_thick

too_thick Member

If you have moobs you could test it on your self.
    :lol

5. shajal

shajal New Member

i am gentle everytime i would squeeze she would pull back and say it hurts. o_O even when i would squeeze em softly and slowly

6. AndSoItWasWritten

AndSoItWasWritten New Member

Not the point though. If SHE feels you are being too rough then you need to back off. It doesn't matter if you don't think you are being too hard. Don't squeeze if she doesn't like it. It's common courtesy especially where you are the boyfriend. Just be gentle as possible, DO NOT squeeze. Trace your fingers, massage them, be gentle. Squeezing is not being gentle, it is being rough regardless of if you grip em like a knuckle ball. You can touch them, cup them, kiss them, etc. But understand that you need to listen when she says it is too hard. No more squeezing.

7. shajal

shajal New Member

i do back off when she says no. but i was just wondering if it was just her or other woman face such problem?

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

When you squeeze, next time just take them in your hands and caress for a change. Should not hurt her. I love breasts a lot so I know what you mean but when I have my hands on, I squeeze in moderation so she can enjoy the attention, and I get more time on them.
    How about you start easy and squeeze until she tells you that's enough, go slow. This way you know where to stop without hurting her and she will appreciate you better, feel safer. Treat those beauties nice.

9. nurseharley

Gold Member

she might just have very sensitive boobies. ive never really experienced tenderness or sensitivity with mine. i dated a guy who enjoyed slapping (yes, slapping) my boobs as well as grabbing and squeezing them all too often and the first time he did this they felt a little....abused but it was over quickly