spooning

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minxy2, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

reet guys once again i need help so here goes,
    can sumbody please explain to me what spoooning is, i have herd little bits and pieces about what it involves but i just want to make sure b4 i make a tit outa meself, i wud really liek to try this posotion coz what i have read and herd is that it is a very "loving and romantic" position and i really would liek to try it with mi b/f i wass wundering also how i can kinda drop hints to him bout it xxxx :ugh :ugh :ugh :ugh :uhh: :uhh:

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

3. Eros

Eros New Member

I was under the impression that both partners were lying in their side facing the same direction with the guy in back. It allows the guy to enter from behind giving him a deep sensation. And allows him to have is arms around her and whisper loving words into her ear. I think that that is the spooning technique

4. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

yer i thought that too but i mean im not exactly the smallest gal in the world, i mean were du ya legs go lol sorry if it sounds stupid but i realy have no idea thanks for that link ill take a look now mwah xx thanx guys n gals x

5. Eros

Eros New Member

usually her legs are on top of one another - the guy doesn't get in as far but it still feels really deep because of her legs and buttocks. Sometimes I move her top leg in front so I can get a bit more on top and deep.

fwi - a great link on sex tips in a tasteful manner" www.sexinfo101.com

6. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

*hides face and goes red* k then i get all that but i have a huuge ass and i mean huge and i think that it will make things alot harder to do coz of this ohh the shame :(:( apart from plastic surgry(j/k) how can i still manges this form of position or if not does anybody know any other one sthat give teh same kind of intimacy but without mi ass getting in the way x xx thanx alot tho the site has shown me alot x

7. Thorn

Gold Member

8. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

can anybody else help me, have you ever had sex in teh spooning position an dif so cid you please explain to me how u went about it because i reaslly nee dsum more comments so i can understand it abit more x

9. Eros

Eros New Member

Another possible position: Tall beds with the woman in sitting position on the edge, legs spread open and the man standing and entering from the front. Advantages - butt is out of the way, eye contact present, both get great visual, easy on the backs and guy can still get thrusting motion. Does that help at all?

Back to spooning - the guy can also just rub between the cheeks of the butt.

10. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

if you need to raise your legs up and have him start to move so he is perpendicular to you. and you have to make sure you get some hair down his throat and in his eyes. you are not really spooning unless the the guy can't breath nor see cause of you hair that is the most important part, seriously i am not joking.

11. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

lol*smiles* thanx alot ppl and eros it does help alot thanx xxxx ,longnstrong hunn ill give it ago lol xx

12. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

okay the more and more you bring you knees to you stomach the more flat your ass gets. the more underneath you boyfriend gets the more easier he can acess you that is all.

13. ironcast

ironcast New Member

Minxy2, my wife and I use the spooning position often. I seem to have better and harder orgasms in this position. I has always seemed that my cock seems more full and hard. Anyway we do it by laying on sides with me behind her of course. She pulls the leg that is against the bed forward so I can pull both of my legs forward and conform to her body shape as I silde into her. She raises her upper leg ( the one away from the bed) to allow me to get in deeply. She usually rests that leg onto my legs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.