[Ask a Girl] spontaneous anal

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by workman, Mar 14, 2011.

1. workman

workman Member

Photos:
    Ladies, i think we all agree that ladies like to prepare themselves back there to avoid any embarrassment, but sex is very often spontaneous. If their is a sudden urge by one or both parties to have anal sex do you put it off or just go for it without the lady being able to "clean up". I ask because i virtually have to make an appointment with my partner for anal sex.
  2. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    If I don't feel anything crowning, I just go for it. Never had poop issues yet.

3. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Hate to sound like a prude,but for me there is nothing spontaneous about anal,lol...
    I rarely do it in the first place,but when I do I have to be well prepared in advance.
    For me it is more of a special treat once in a while then something I indulge in frequently.
    My husband has never really been into it though,so lucky for me!
  4. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

Photos:
    I have to be in the mood for anal. My husband will slip a finger in and if I am not in the mood I will move around and change positions. That is his clue that I am not feeling it. So for me while I love spontaneous sex, I don't love spontaneous anal.
  5. littlebit8402

littlebit8402 New Member

Photos:
    I used to be really OCD about it but now my boyfriend and I do it almost every time we have sex. But it really depends on the woman.