spit on partner's face during receiving oral

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by cutegirl, Nov 23, 2011.

?

How you feel - spit on partner's face during receiving oral

1. I am a girl. I feel excited to spit on my male partner's face, while he is giving me oral

5.6%
  2. I am a girl. I do not like to spit on my male partner's face.

22.2%
  3. I am a girl. I do not mind if my male partner spit on my face.

5.6%
  4. I am a girl. I do not like to get spitted on my face.

16.7%
  5. I am a guy. I feel excited to spit on my female partner's face, while she is giving me oral

5.6%
  6. I am a guy. I do not like to spit on my female partner's face.

50.0%
  7. I am a guy. I do not mind if my female partner spit on my face.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I am a guy. I do not like to get spitted on my face.

55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

When we do rough oral sex, I personally like to spit on my male partner's face while he gives me oral. It feels that I am in total charge and he is there in this earth only to please me. He never complained about this. Of course, I like to have this feeling only at the time of our sex, not always.

But, In a separate thread I can found a lot of members are saying they do not like to spit on their partner's face, neither get spitted on their face. That is why I am conducting this poll to find that it is a normal practice , average practice or rare.

Please vote the above options. First 4 options are for girls. Next 4 options are for guys.

#1 cutegirl, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  2. nyxx

nyxx New Member

you love polling eh?

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Anybody tries to spit on my dial gets what's coming.
    Anybody who even suggests I spit on theirs I will walk away without ever looking back.
    I guess that makes my preferences pretty clear.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

CG gets turned on by statistics and controversy nyxx :tsktsk

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Spitting is for alpacas.

6. Gummo

Gummo Member

ha ha...

7. Northside

Gold Member

I couldn't take the poll as there wasn't an applicable answer for me. Now I absolutely love to eat pussy. I love a girl to cum on my face as she orgasms, but spitting in someone's face is an act of contempt. It would turn a warm loving act into degradation. I don't see giving a woman oral pleasure as being degrading to the active partner. Maybe you do. Spitting in his face is degradation in my book. It would end the relationship for me. Chicks respect my pussy eating skills and kiss me afterward. No one spits on me!

8. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Ok guys and gals,

From the poll, looks like I am odd woman out. I need your opinion that what am I doing wrong and do I need to change etc etc.

The problem is: I cannot help myself from certain thoughts and acts during sex.

(a) I prefer rough oral sex to perform on my partner. i.e I want to be rough on him, when he goes down on me. This is what turns me on.

(b) Rough/Violent does not mean I like blood etc. I do not like those.

(c) I like to think my male partner as my oral sex slave when he performs oral on me (or I am the cop, he is the convict or I am the queen & he is the prisoner etc etc). This is what turns me on. I talk a lot dirty to him when he performs oral on me. Like while giving any instruction like "lick faster b...h" , I pull his head up by his hair and then spit on his face after giving the instruction. Then shove his face down back to my genitals...So, whenever I want to get licked differently I do the same thing while changing my instructions. I don't know, but it gives me immense pleasure ... I tried differently few times (non rough/violent ways), but I didn't get that kinky feeling and I didn't even cum those times :ugh.

(e) When I am near to my climax, I violently (literally violently) fuck his tongue by pulling his head so fast. He some times turns red. Frankly speaking, when I see him red and getting gagged and choked in my genitals, and he can do nothing as he is handcuffed... it turns me on more. At that time nothing stops me to reach my climax.

(f) I have discussed this with him and asked his opinion on this from him. I told my likes and dislikes very clearly and openly. He said that he is perfectly ok.

Now, Do I need to change myself? If yes what acts?

#8 cutegirl, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

if you like it and he says its ok then why would you need to change? i dont get the problem

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

CT probably you only need to change your behaviour if you were to also change partner.
    If he is ok getting slagged on whilst you beat him up then good luck to you both but very few other folks would put up with that crap.
    Clearly your desires are control, bondage, domination and discipline with a light sprinkling of sadism which kind of explains why you were considering imposing on your BF licking out your selection of other cunts.
    BTW that in a strange way piqued and exited my own voyeuristic interests.
    Each to his/her own kink then ok?

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

I can't answer the pole but I neither enjoy being spat on nor do I feel I would ever (even if asked) spit on my S.O. I find that far too demeaning and disrespectful. No matter how kinky or into something I get, spitting is just disgusting.

My question to you is, why do you feel the need (if your boyfriend is more then ok with what's going on in the bedroom) to come to us and ask us how you need to change? Why do you care if someone disagrees with your personal preference?

The only two people you should be worrying about pleasing in the bedroom are YOU and YOUR BOYFRIEND. Not anybody on a forum, any one of your friends. Nobody else, just you two.

12. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Thanks nyxx, lbushwalker & Mittmer...

Probably you are right that if we both (me & my BF) are ok then I should not think about any other's decision. But frankly speaking, when I am not in sex acts, I have a fear inside my own that I am hurting his feeling or not. Though he says he is ok, when I ask, but as you understand that my behavior is not that common I find in other girls, so I have this fear.

13. Northside

Gold Member

I think what you like is great. Just don't degrade the guy. Nasty talk is a turn on. He's down there trying to get you off so whatever you do is probably fine. Just remember he's doing it for you, so don't degrade him by spitting in his face

14. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Maybe he is just scared of you.
    Don't ya ever thing he would want pleasure in return?
    I don't understand how a guy would not want some pleasure in return...atleast once in a while.

Now, if you are sure he's cool being degraded like that...then continue. You must have a keeper there. Because very few people would put up with that.

15. igor

Gold Member

For me, spitting ranks right down at the bottom with golden showers. :ugh

16. Paula

Gold Member

I think this topic doesn't belong here. This is a fetish.

17. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

It is not that he does not get his orgasm. After I cum from his oral job, sometime he asks me to give a HJ to him .

#17 cutegirl, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  18. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

oh ok. You just don't give him oral then, right? Atleast he gets something. :)