Spit makes her itch

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RideZiLightning, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RideZiLightning

RideZiLightning New Member

Ya, so basically my girlfriend says that my spit makes her junk itch. It's been like this for like a year. I've never heard of this and I think she might just be full of it. Is she? And another thing, she barely ever gives me head, even if i almost beg. She says she just doesnt want to... Help please

2. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

it's possible.. but to me it sounds like she just doesn't want you giving her head so you can't complain about her not giving you head..

3. loveangel

loveangel New Member

If you are comfortable enough with each other to be having sex, then you need to be comfortable enough to talk about it, which she is clearly not.

4. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

Or she could have a sensitive vagina and your spit could probably really be irritating her. What do you eat? Do you drink a lot of soda? Nothing is worse than a yeast infection :ugh

I know if my hubby eats me out for over 20 minutes, my stuff can get irritated easily if he has eaten before the session. He also has a gotee (hair carries germs),which can harbor germs and little nasties that may infect my "junk" as you put it.

Take it at face value until she tells you other wise.

5. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

well there are lots of women that dont like giving head, and you need to ask yourself if this is something that is very important to you, if so then you may need to move on to another relationship. also there are some women that just dont like being eaten out

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I agree with fball. And some of the other comments. Time to sit down and talk about sex. That's just as important in a lifetime relationship as income goals, the city you want to live in, and how many children you want. If you have a want/need that she cannot meet, or chooses not to meet, you then have a decision to make. It sucks, I agree. But that's how ya weed out those potential life partners. You are twenty, baby. Find the woman of your dreams. Keep lookin' til you do. If this is the woman of your dreams, then you won't miss head.

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

I agree with Mel.They are all important factors.It can make for a happy/unhappy relationship.

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

9. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

First few times i ate out a girl, i thought it was my job to get her pussy really wet with mostly my spit. I would eat it like normal but not suck up the saliva i put in there. She told me her pussy would itch afterwards, so i started actually EATING her pussy, as in swollowing all the juices. No more complaints after that. It could be that, or it could be all the other things people listed, or a combo.

10. zelenka_rose

zelenka_rose New Member

The human mouth has some pretty nasty bacteria in it, mostly so that even worse bacteria can't live there. If you've ever seen a bite wound, it's almost always infected. If the girl is already prone to infections, then it's entirely possible that her vagina is getting itchy.

As for her not wanting to give you oral, some women find it really hard. I did at first. Talk about it. And consider making some compromises, such as letting her just lick around it and suck on the tip and use her hand for the rest. It may be necessary anyway depending on her gag reflex and your size. But definitely talk about it. Make her tell you why she doesn't want to give you oral sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.