Spicing it up...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by nycgirl99, May 26, 2007.

1. nycgirl99

nycgirl99 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice from anyone who wants to give it! For the past two years I have been very good friends with a guy we will call John. John and I always had a lot of sexual tension, but nothing ever happened. About three weeks before I graduated and moved it became sexual. Now its turned into this bizarre pseudo relationship. We have phone sex and exchange pictures and such, but its not enough. I need some suggestions on what to do to keep each other satisfied, if you will. I'm out of ideas..I've already sent many naked pictures, what else?

please help.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

have you ever had REAL sex with him? If not, I'd suggest going ahead and getting the job done. :shrug From there, you will know if it's just a fantasy that needed to be realized, or if you guys got something deeper you need to explore.
    Personally, I have never understood 'phone sex' and 'picture sex'... perhaps I'm just 'old school', but if you both have the hots for each other, go ahead and test the waters.
    Otherwise, it seems like it could become extremely frustrating.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I take it the 2 of you are not able to meet up ?

if not perhaps another step is maybe cam to cam fun..just for starters

Sometimes Rose with internet relationships it can be difficult to meet up , not saying this is one as im not sure, but just a hunch.

4. nycgirl99

nycgirl99 New Member

We have had sex yes, many times. But it was only for about two weeks before I moved away. We live on different coasts so internet/phone is really our only option at this point....

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Then perhaps cams would be cool.
    at least untill you can both meet up once more. like i said just an idea.
    I know this one may sound odd or wierd , but have you ever thought of the old way, writing letters postaly with each other ?

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Whew! Coast to coast love affairs are a bit tricky.
    If all you got is the sexual tension thing, it just might be that it will slowly fade into 'memories'. :ugh I know that's not what you want to hear, but unless there's a way for you two to get together, it might just be a wave you ride till it ends.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No offence intended here Rose

why not enjoy the time you have with him, dont concern yourself with the idea it will burn and die, that isnt always the case, love isnt always instantanious , if its the real lthing, then distance and time will have little negative effect on you both...

But imo dont worry so much about the future and what may or maynot happen, what happens happens, live for now and enjoy the time ( although your not both together body and mind.