Spice it up with wife

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dwilson20042009, Nov 18, 2010.

1. dwilson20042009

dwilson20042009 New Member

My wife and I have been together for 13 years and married for 7. We were both virgins when we met. My wife likes to suck on two or 3 of my fingers when I am fucking her. Does this mean she may want to try a mfm? Would it be a good idea to buy a dildo for her to play with while we have sex? Any ideas about how to spice it up other than the dildo? I am 31 and she is 29.

Thanks

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

if you want to try a mfm - discuss and think about it for a while - will you get jealous of her touching a man? another man touching her? will you expect her to bring a girl friend in afterwards?

you can buy a couple vibrators - she can suck on you while you play with her

discuss any fantasies you have with her and ask her if there's anything she wants to try :)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

dwilson; simple ask her!
    My take on it is that she only wishes to experience the extended sensuality of sucking on something warm whilst being fucked.
    Some (? many) women are sensually oral responsive when sexually arroused.
    Betting you will get many more responses from females on this subject.

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Ding Ding. Having him in my mouth is my absolute favorite position. And I do do this too sometimes. Not anything more to read into; for me at least. I just like having him in my mouth one way or another.

5. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

I'm the same. For me sex almost always involves at least some oral element.

As for the MFM thing, if you think she may be receptive to the idea ask her, but you both need to think carefully about it. It isn't for everyone.

6. dwilson20042009

dwilson20042009 New Member

I'm not sure if we will ever try the mfm thing, but I would like to fantacize about it with here more. Maybe buying here a dildo will make us fantacize with each other more. She sucks my fingers like she is sucking a cock when I am fucking here. She bobs her head. It totally turns me on.