Spermicide?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fantasien, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I have been wanting to eat my own cum after i masturbate. But I can't find a good way to get all of it where i can do so! i was thinking that i could use a condom and ejaculate in it and the take it off and turn it inside out and put it on a dildo and suck it off? is spermicide bad news if i ingest it through the mouth!?

2. Mossive

Mossive New Member

go see a head doctor and tell me what he says

3. Briansgame

Briansgame New Member

I would think it probably wouldn't make you ill if you did this, but there are better methods than this to collect your cum. Why not shoot off into a small cup or glass (a shot glass, maybe)? Then, it's "down the hatch" from there. My favorite way is getting my cum straight from the tap! I can maneuver myself so that I have my cock a couple of inches over my mouth at the time of my orgasm. Most, if not all, of my cum lands squarely on my tongue this way, and it's so warm and thick :drool .

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Cum licking fun!

Damn that sounds like too much work for me. I would encourage you to just lick the cum off your own hand or find another guy, give him a blow job and lick the cum off his dick.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmm... I have tried that BriansGame. A long time ago thou. What i had done is put my bck against a wall and support myself with my shoulders on the floor and my legs and part of my back against the wall. Unfortunatly it missed my mouth completely! :mad

6. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

We recently had a thread that is relevant to this.

7. johny b good

johny b good New Member

i agree with briansgame getting ur cum straight form ur cock when its nice and warm is great i think in a normal frame of mind i wouldnt be able to stand the taste my cum but when im horny enough (and i never taste my cum unless i am) its quite pleasant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.