Speaking of web cam fetishes...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Barbwire, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I woke up this morning and checked my emails there was one in my inbox from my favourite cyber lover. We had a date planned for tomorrow and I was already excited about it, but reading what he wrote made me wet in a mili-second.

Here is what he wrote:

Tomorrow night, when the cams come on:

- Be Naked!!! I want to see the girls out and ready.

- Have your pussy freshly shaven....nice and smooth. I want to be able to see your moistness.

- Know a spot you can put the cam so I have a nice view of your pussy. I want a full screen view of you playing and fucking.

- Be ready to put your ass in the air.....You know I want to fuck you in the ass.

Most of all........Be ready to get dirty and fuck!!!

Since I had the house to myself, I decided to work on setting up the cam for our upcoming date so I could be on the love-seat taking care of business instead of sitting in my desk chair as usual.

I dragged the love-seat closer to the desk, pulled the cord for the cam so it was extended as far as it would go and then set it on the back of a chair facing the seat. I was able to tell by looking at my monitor that things were lined up just right, so I decided to work on my poses for him. I grabbed my toy bag, fished out a few items and plugged in a vibrator.

I tore off my clothes and put a finger inside my pussy to feel how hot and wet I was. I worked a dildo into myself and faced the camera. I fucked myself for a while and used the vibe on my clit until I was close to coming, then I spun around so my ass was facing the camera. Obviously, I couldn't see how I looked, so I grabbed a full length mirror and put it behind the love-seat. I looked into it as I bent over and slipped the dildo back into my pussy from behind.

I worked on myself for a while, looking into the mirror and before long I just couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed the phone and called my lover. When he picked up I told him what I was up to and that I wasn't done yet. I told him that I wanted him to watch me and he logged in online and accepted my invitation to cam in an instant messenger program.

He had some technical difficulties, so I was unable to hear him through my PC speakers. It was disappointing because I really love his voice when he's getting aroused and telling me what he wants to see, but I decided to go on with the show nonetheless.

I checked the view of the camera and decided the love-seat was too close for him to be able to see my entire body. I shoved it back without thinking. CRASH! The mirror flipped over and broke into a hundred pieces. I laughed aloud and saw that my lover had written on the chat screen, "HOLY FUCK!" That made me laugh even more, but soon I got myself together and back on task.

I sat on the seat facing forward and slipped the dildo back into myself and then started the vibe up. I fucked myself deep and slow so he could see the dildo being buried to the hilt. It was a bit odd not getting any feedback from him and I lost focus a few times, but soon I was coming hard, writhing on the love-seat and moaning.

After my first orgasm, I spun around so he could see my ass. I bent way over and slapped myself hard on my right buttock, then plunged the dildo into my sopping pussy, gasping as it bottomed out. I bucked my hips forward and ground my hips into the dildo, fucking myself hard, then stopped for a moment, repositioned it so I had my hands free and then spread my ass as wide as I could, giving him a clear view of what he'd told me time and time again he wanted to slip his cock into.

I started to fuck myself again, making the balls at the base of the rubber cock slap against my flesh loud enough for him to hear. I fingered my clit at the same time and then exploded in an orgasm so violent I had to bite the back of the love-seat.

Keeping the dildo inside of me, I spun around again and reapplied the vibe to my swollen clit. I was exhausted and sweating but all I could think of was getting off one more time. I closed my eyes and put my head back and just let the machine work its magic on me.

I was on such a sexual high that I almost forgot I was being watched. All I could think of was how thick and long my lover's cock was and how much cum he was capable of producing. I envisioned him shooting rope after rope of hot cum into my pussy and that vision was enough to send me over the edge. I screamed like a beast, my hips involuntarily humping at the air, as I was overwhelmed by the pulses from deep within my slick, aching, box.

As the contractions started to slow down and stop altogetherI slumped in the seat, panting and shaking. After a few moments, I got up and looked at the computer screen. My lover had typed "OUTFUCKINGSTANDING!!!' and "God I want to FUCK you!" I smiled and told him to call me on the phone.

I had just picked up when I heard a motorcycle pull into my driveway. My heart skipped a beat as I heard it being shut down and then the sound of footsteps on the gravel approaching my front door. I whispered into the phone, telling my lover what was going on. After pretending I wasn't home for a few minutes, the biker started up his Harley and drove off.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I looked about the room and laughed. There were clothes strewn on the floor along with sex toys and broken shards of mirror. My lover was laughing as well as he said his good-bye.

Now, you'd think I would have been finished by that time, with the powerful orgasms that had just rocketed me and by the unexpected visitor, but instead I was recharged and ready for more. That is when I saw another one of my lovers log into instant messenger and...

Well, that's another story...maybe next time.

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

That was hot. Sucks about the mirror, good thing the glass didn't get stuck in bad places.

3. igor

Gold Member

Better to break the mirror than to have dumped the PC or monitor on the floor. I wonder what the hubby thought about it:D But yeah - that was super hot - sure got things flowing here.:phat

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks Ninja and Igor. When my husband got home last night, he noticed the broken mirror in the garbage. He asked about it and I told him I broke it in the throes of white hot ecstasy. He said, "I thought so." :lol

5. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

I wish I'd switched then engine off the Harley and coasted up now.

6. vizzle

vizzle New Member

Wow that was hot. I do enjoy tour writting. While I do not come here as often, I should. I know you write true stories and I bet your stories would be just as good if you made them up too. Looking forward to hearing more stories.
    Thank you for writing. Some has to keep the flow of good stories.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm glad no blood was involved!

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Wow....what's that saying about seven years bad luck?.....:D

#8 Hot Wheels, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Damn girl! I would love to watch you get yourself off cause that was hot. I know what you mean about hearing their voice and their moaning as they're getting aroused and OMG when they cum and you hear it it's so f**kin hot!