[Ask a Girl] Spanking

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Tech, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Tech

Tech New Member

my wonderful girlfriend and I have great sex. she is older.

The one thing she doesnt like much is spanking - she told me, of course I didnt do it and respect her wishes... at times, I have the need and urge to just spank her whilst we are... you know...

how can I make it comfortable for her for the spanking? is it possible at all? if not - no worries but thought maybe there is something I can do to maybe swing her round?

What do you women like? And have you been converted from not being spanked to being spanked?

thanks
  2. KinkyBadKitty

KinkyBadKitty New Member

I have come to love... and I mean LOVE being spanked during sex, but it is a part of my sexual persona (submissive / li'l girl) and who I am, inside. There really is no way to "swing her round" if she's not into it, but there are some great informational websites with instruction on introductory spanking and reassurance out there. One I have read from is SoulsHaven.com; It is a BDSM informational site, but don't let that scare you! It's plain English and very down-to-earth... Hope this helps!

3. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

I love spanking, but some men do it too hard and it stings. Maybe she got off on the wrong foot if her first lover was hurting her? Just put your hand on her ass. then a little tap. progress it from there but don't force anything she doesn't want to do.
  4. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Hi Tech,
    Think a bit outside the box; get her to spank you first!
    Frankly I find it is quite stimulating and if she sees that you get thrills from it then she might also want to try.
    For me it is like the pain/pleasure of eating hot chilli food, like ouch, ouch but nice..........
  5. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

I used enjoy spanking when I was in a previous relationship. It was initially his idea but the odd thing was I don't think it was really a sexual turn on for either of us.

I found it really exciting, my heart rate would go crazy, the closest thing I could compare it to is going for an all out sprint. Typically we wouldn't even have sex, it wasn't even that sexy cause I'd keep my knickers on so it wasn't on bare skin.

Really It was just an easy way to get a complete buzz.