Spanking

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by lancer674, Sep 14, 2004.

1. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

My gf enjoys being spanked with my hand from time to time while we are having sex, usually while I am taking her from behind. She also enjoys her hair pulled and being choked, so she does enjoy a certain amount of pain and domination. Well, yesterday while I was getting ready for work, I was putting on my belt and started to pretend to spank her with my belt. I thought nothing of it, but later that night at work (we work together) she caually makes the comment to me that she was thinking about that encounter earlier with my belt. So I guess I am asking for advice to how I would encorporate this into our sex life without coming on too strong or turning her off by hurting her too much. For she does enjoy pain and domination, but does not like being belittled or completely dominated.
  2. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

have safe words and boundaries and you should have a lot of fun :brow she sounds like me a little

3. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

4. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Lite taps

As a girl who has had some experience with spanking and hair pulling it can be very erotic because it is somewhat out of the ordinary. I think you could try one of three methods. 1st maybe you could talk with her about it and see what she says. 2nd you could whip it out and say "hey baby look what I've got for your sweet ass" and see how she reacts. 3rd you could surprise her and give her a few gentle taps and take it fromt there. Personally I like the 2nd choice. Just make sure you don't do it too hard. You don't want to hurt her.
  5. Deno085

Deno085 New Member

As a frequent receiver of spankings, I can relate to the things your wife has done.. I know I frequently made comments in passing to my wife indicating my desire to be spanked.. Finally I outright told her what I wanted, and she agreed to give it a try..

I can say it took about 10 or so sessions to get her to really deliver the kind of spanking I was looking for.. She had to work up to it, little by little, testing the waters each time, and afterwords I would tell her 'you can do it harder, I want it that way'..

Finally we moved into implements which help her give me harder spankings, like a belt and paddles.. I suggest easing into it, taking your time to learn her body.. Thats what worked for us
  6. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I would say go with what everyone here says. Be careful and stay in HER comfrot zone. My bf and I have tried this and some other bondage stuff. I dont like it alot, maybe alil slap every now and then, but chocking is alil diff. We've tried auto-erotic exfixiation and had some results with that. I think I'll go start a thread on that.
  7. bigone

bigone New Member

Spanking is a great way to heat up a love session. I personally like to have my partner lean over a table and tie her hands to the table legs on the opposite side then give her a few smacks on the ass followed by some kissing to the same area and some soft rubbing then keep working it a little harder and make the kisses a lot more erotic and do it in a larger area, Buthole, pussy and so on, and if she truly likes she should be squirming and moaning. When that happens I generally slap her directly on her pussy (but not hard)
    and I always follow with a lot of kisses. :eek
  8. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I like getting my butt spanked a little during anal sex doggy style - not hurting but firm slaps - sends a tingle thorugh your bod on a deep thrust! My hubby does it just right :)
  9. steph

steph New Member

:spank
    I love to be spanked!! It makes me orgasm sooooo much I can't walk to well for a while after.