Spanking has entered the room!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Squeakybits, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Squeakybits

Squeakybits New Member

So, my gf's libido is nowhere near as rampant as mine but when she's horny... boy is she horny!

She's been away from home for two weeks on a course and now she's back we're really making up for it and we've moved 'spanking' up from teasing to mainline, its bloody marvellous too.

I start by whispering filth in her ear and making her confess that she's been a bad girl, and I insist on details too (its surprising what details tumble forth at moments like this). At the same time I'm running my spit wet fingers up and down her pussy lips as my other hand teases her nipples my cock is hard and pressed up against her.

As she gets more and more turned on she raises her ass up from the bed, its obvious what she wants but I press her for details before finally giving her (perfectly formed) cheeks a well deserved and stinging thwack!!

You can guess the rest I'm sure but needless to say it gets both of us so incredibly hot that we end up falling asleep covered in each others juices, something which previously would've been different as she has OCD so everything had to be cleaned up, sheets straightened, 'bits' washed etc, etc...

I think I'm on to something here and need to explore this fetish further.

Does anyone have any advice at all (I'm sure its been covered elsewhere, but I'm just so happy I didn't look).

S x

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lots of sex and violence on this forum lately.....gotta love it!!

3. Akatz6

Akatz6 New Member

Congrats on finding something you both enjoy! :)

How about looking into her eyes as you question her, and hold one hand over her throat. Make sure she can still breathe, but use enough pressure that she feels like you're choking her. My ex used to do that. Soooo sexy!

4. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

What sets me on fire is during this whispered filth talk.. btw go doggy here... lol reach forward and grab a good handful of her hair at the base of the scalp and slowly with a acceptable amount of force pull her head back and ask her whos cock does she "blah blah blah " .. bite neck now too.....lick, suck, kiss and suck face/neck.. etc etc give good hard spanks and drop a set of fangs into her trapezius muscle with as much pain as SHES comfortable with... let her feel the thrust of yr cock slow, deep and hard sporadically..... I squirt around now if the bite is right ;) its hawt doing it in the shower as the water with slaps echo and this emphases the sound ehehheheheh just one of my kinks she may like it too...

5. Squeakybits

Squeakybits New Member

Well, you've got me hard! :) I love to ask who's cock she wants in her, we have a great relationship so its amazing how often she's confessed to this guy or that guy... then its a total turn on if we ever bump in to em in the supermarket!!

The spanking is a new addition to the whole 'tell me who you want to fuck' scenario and its 'doing it' for both of us.

Thanks for the replies so far everyone, anybody got any actual 'spanking' techniques? should I buy a paddle, a cane?