Spanking for pleasure, not punishment

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by nicelynoosed, Jun 11, 2015.

?

What's your favorite spanking instrument?

1. Hand

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Paddle

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Flogger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Crop

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

I've never been with a lady who wanted to be treated like a naughty young female...thank goodness.

My ideal type has always been smart women, usually a little older than me, who don't need an excuse to have a good time. While I have enjoyed only a minuscule fraction of a tiny percentage of the world's ex Catholic-schoolgirls, they seemed surprisingly receptive to a rough touch, a firm hand, and a variety of filthy proclivities...bless them.

But not once have I encountered someone who wanted to be disciplined or punished even though there has been plenty of spanking.

I get that part of the whole dominance/submission thing's appeal is that the bottom gets to give up control and not decide what to do. For the spanker (and I have always been the one providing the ass-reddening treatments) I also get that it somehow makes more sense to spank someone for some reason other than pleasure. So, often it seems people will roleplay or invent some pretext for the flogging, caning, belting, paddling, whipping, birching, or any of the other ways.

As I said, that isn't really my thing. I figure two adults can agree on what feels good and then figure out how to make those good feelings better. If, in the midst of a hot, sweaty, slippery session, I bring my palm down here or there, the accompanying jolt is quite pleasantly electric. At the beginning of play, it can be really delicious to bring up a nice, rosey color on a pair of ass cheeks. Women (my only experience) are just so much stronger than men and have an extraordinary tolerance for 'pain' in general. The only note I've ever gotten is that I could go harder.

So, my question is: For those who like punishment play, what is it about the 'naughty needing punishment' angle that works for you? For the spankers out there, do you need a reason to have your subject bend over, or is it just fun?

Thanks!
    NN

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I like pain.
    I like my man to be in control in the bedroom
    I'm generally a "good girl" so I like being bad in the bedroom.

Master_and_sub and CLE32793 like this.
  3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Treat her like a lady everywhere but in the bedroom.
    I have my limits but that's due to childhood abuse and E knows them. I don't think mine is a love of punishment, I actually rebel at discipline so I might hit back, ya know so ours is not so much dom and submission I don't think. I also like for him to smack my pussy....but that's another thread. :) ;)
    Idk, maybe he will chime in.

#3 CLE32793, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    The_E_in_CLE likes this.
  4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I have never been spanked so I don't know what my limits are or what I would enjoy!
    I would be willing to try all of the above.
    And no reason to take me over his knee just for fun. Maybe some role play.

CLE32793 and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I'll volunteer my services. :p

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Not a fan of otk. That's punishment to me / like when a parent hits their kid. Not my type of role play.

For the record - hitting your kid is wrong in my book.

CLE32793 likes this.
  7. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

Indeed. Moreover the whole 'Who's your daddy/daughter/schoolgirl' thing is a major boner-killer in my book. I'm more of a principal/teacher/librarian/hot coach/milf-dilf orgy and then chocolate kind of guy.

8. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Over the knee or as part of 'punishment' role play? No thanks.

During some variation of doggy? Yes please.

9. whybother

Gold Member