spam

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rblaine1985, Mar 22, 2013.

1. rblaine1985

rblaine1985 New Member

I have found recently that I have been all about foreplay. For starters my boyfriend is taking the time to do things slow and sensual to get me going. I also was told about this website, Dirty Desserts - Dirty Desserts Home. They sell some great sexual enhancer creams for women, you put these on you/in you and it is kind of like that is foreplay in itself.

I recommend giving their products a try, they also have other great things for personal or couples pleasure!! Dirty Desserts - Dirty Desserts Home

2. rblaine1985

rblaine1985 New Member

Keeping It Hot

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 3 years now. We finally got to that point where our sex life was great but the same. We decided to try new things, having sex in public, inviting a third party into the bedroom, wide selection of role playing and our newest venture is sex toys, lots of them. We bought a fair share of products from a site, Dirty Desserts - Dirty Desserts Home. We have not had this much fun in a long long time. Playing with those toys and sexual products from Dirty Desserts - Dirty Desserts Home makes us feel like we are in high school again experiencing our first times for everything!

3. rblaine1985

rblaine1985 New Member

Re: Anal bleaching?

I have been using a product from a website called Dirty Desserts - Dirty Desserts Home, the bleaching product is in their seduction section under cosmetics. I am fair skinned as well and this product has worked great, no irritation and fast results!! Good Luck in your search!

4. rblaine1985

rblaine1985 New Member

Re: The biggest cock you have sucked

Biggest penis I have sucked was approx. 11 inches long and about 7 to 8 inches girth. It was difficult for me, to be in my opinion. My jaw hurt, but it was not the good kind of hurt you can think about and smile, it was like damn. I am with a man now that is about 6 inches long and roughly 4 to 5 girth. I love giving him blowjobs, I get that good feeling of pain but also know that I can handle it all which makes it more enjoyable for me!

5. rblaine1985

rblaine1985 New Member

Re: Girls tell wat you think of my pics

Picture quality is not all that great. But still very hot!

6. rblaine1985

rblaine1985 New Member

Re: NEWBIE here please help i cum way too fast

My boyfriend uses a delay cream from a site called Dirty Desserts - Dirty Desserts Home. The selection is under the section for him in the male enhancers. His choice is the overtime cream. He swears by it and so do I, I have found that it increases his range by about 10-15 minutes. Hope that helps.

7. rblaine1985

rblaine1985 New Member

Re: eating my own cum

I agree with BunnyX, if it is something that you do not want to do, do not do it. If she doesn't understand that is on her.