Sounds of Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by FlirtyChick, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ok, another one. I am very loud when I orgasm. Do men like that, or soft sounds, moaning gently, whispering, quiet, what?

2. bucky

bucky New Member

You are on a roll tonight. Without a doubt loud and thrashing all over the bed, table, floor, countertop, or wherever. Our son lives with us so she has to stifle it with a pillow, but I know that she enjoyed the hell out of it.

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey Flirty...should I post that audio recording of us from a few months back for people to vote on? :lol

BD

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Your full of great ideas BD.....:D
    When Cowboy Lover posted an audio of herself some months ago.....I think just about everyone on:sf listened to it.....:bow
    Your turn Flirty.....:brow

5. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

FlirtyChick,

If this helps,It's a BIG TURNON to me when a woman is very voical when she has orgasms.Tell you the truth,it make my cock even more hard when I hear sounds and words like that comes from her and especial when I am inside of her and can feel her cum all over me.I Love It.

6. xd45_service

xd45_service New Member

Loud or soft are both turn-ons.. as is anything that let's me know she's really enjoying herself... which one is MORE of a turn-on depends on the night. On those "fuck me now" pure lust nights... the louder the better. One the more romantic, dinner and a movie, intimate nights, soft moaning and the like are nice.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

POST IT!

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I....want.....you......

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Mighty sweet of you to say that, Mr. Hot Wheels; I'm glad the audio was memorable to you. What sucks is, that audio file was lost when Hide Behind changed the format of their site. :(

BD, so...when ya gonna put it up?

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Loud or quiet, hmmmm. As long as you cum, I couldn't care less. My wife goes, "UUUUUUUUHHHHH," kind of loud a few times, and I don't know the vowels for the noise when she inhales. And I have to hold onto her tight or she'll spaz and get away.

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I'm working on it...the audio was recorded using a laptop, and it's got a constant rumble and clickety-clack of hard-drive noise, dammit. :mad (And really friggin' loud too.) I'll try to compress and gate it (HR will know what I mean :D) and post it as soon as I can get those editing steps done.

BD

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Speaking of being loud during sex...

Last night, the Swede and I had sex right before we turned out the light and went to sleep. Let's just say I can get pretty loud when I'm coming (and so can he). It wasn't until afterward that I realized our bedroom window was open and even though it was around midnight, there were people outside down in the courtyard. Our apartment is on the third floor but I'm pretty sure they heard us. Oh well, I guess we gave the neighbors a little thrill.

13. igor

Gold Member

I have never been with a live person during sex that made any sound during orgasm. Yeah - I'd like to hear something.......:(

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

LOL! When I first dated BD, we went at it pretty hard night and day, and we are both loud! He lived in an apartment. His bed was right next to the window, and we left it open all the time. I am sure everyone in his parking lot could hear us, not to mention, we would indulge on the deck at night, and all three levels were connected! Fun to be naughty, right? :)

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Send Igor the file, honey!

16. bsxy420

Gold Member

im generally a pretty quiet person when it comes to sex. a few louder moans come out on occasions...however the other night i was almost to the point of a screamer...my SO read some new info he had never tried before in a penthouse. and omg....i have never had that big or intense of an orgasm in my life!!!! his cock was harder than it has ever been after i was done thrashin around on the bed. so i think he is likeing the more vocal me.

17. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

LOUD! My late wife and I used to ask for our hotel room next to the mechanical room! We joked that the next door neighbor kid was probably getting rich selling tickets to front row seats under our bedroom window. I'm loud too, btw. Back in the days when I got bjs, I always kept a pillow next to me, and as an orgasm approached I'd pull it over my face to muffle the inevitable scream.

Last week my wife and I were camped in a NP campground and making whoopie. I'm not usually even aware of the sounds I make when I orgasm, but as I went over the edge that morning my wife slapped her hand over my mouth. Yuppers, I was screaming. No park rangers came knocking. All was well.

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Gosh, tell us what he did!! :brow

19. bsxy420

Gold Member

as he was usin the glass toy on me he was not touchin my clit, he was right about it on my pelvic bone pushin on it...not sure what he was hittin. but DAMN. im a pretty hard one to get off sometimes. but about 5 min into it. i was on my way to seeing bigfoot.

20. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

My bf is VERY demonstrative and vocal in bed. He wasnt always like that, but I think at first he was just scared i wouldn't like it, but i love when he goes crazy. I'm not loud the whole way through but i make sounds most of the time. When i'm going to cum/cumming, i just curse a lot, i've been known to nearly growl on occasion.

Living in a dorm makes the loudness a little worrisome... but i usually dont care too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.